Restored BANTAM trailer & CVT Mt. Rainier RTT COMBO

Bonked

Observer
Divorce forces sale of my beloved "Swiss army knife" of trailers. I believe the trailer is a late 40's Bantam trailer. I completely disassembled the trailer, searching for serial numbers but never could find anything. All hardware (nuts & bolts) is new, shocks, springs, bushings, and other suspension parts. Tongue disconnects to allow you to add multi-axle hitch. I never 4-wheeled with the trailer, so never got around to making that hitch happen.

History of build here:
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/81995-BANTAM-Blasphemy-!?highlight=bantam

New to the build thread: New 3500 pound axle, with bearing buddies for easy lube.. Still 5 on 5 bolt pattern

Just returned from Father's Day weekend trip. Smooth towing. No sway. Tent is in new condition: no rips, tears, stains (mattress always topped with sheet and comforter, so it is in new condition. )Hate to sell but gotta move on. I am not separating the tent and trailer, unless I have to. I need a quick sale, so buyer will take both the trailer and the tent for $4,000. Located in Southern California, Temecula area. I prefer a local sale, but am willing to drive up to a few hundred miles to meet if I can turn the trip into a vacation. PM me for contact info.

Thanks,
Anthony

P6150008.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
That was quick! I'm in San Diego if the sale falls through. Was looking for something newer, and am interested if anyone in SoCal has a similar trailer they want to move. RTT not needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman