Review of Overland Training Comprehisive Course

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
home_overland_institute.jpg

I am now Overland Certified so you must obey me in all things expeditionary! Well there is about as much truth to that as when I was a new grad RN and folks thought I had all the answers. Overland Certified for me means more of a foundation or framework from which to build my future expedition adventures.
rolloverwinch1.jpg

My background is one of a backpacker, 4wd based travel for less than 2 yrs, but I have completed over 30,000 miles off highway including a Continental Divide Expedition this last summer from Canada to Mexico camping and offroading over 5000miles. Many trips outside the USA to Central & South America, RN, Wilderness EMT Level training, Tread Lightly Trainer, Founder of Disabled Explorers.

However I want to evaluate this class for the novice off highway traveler or even an experienced 4wd driver who is new to the overlanding world. But at least you will know that my comments have a basis in experience.

Full disclosure moment, this class was donated to DE but they insist they want an honest eval. so here it is.

Click here to read the full review and see more pics

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Very well written Lance! Looks like good times... and COLD. :REOutCampFire03:

awalter

Expedition Portal Team, Overland Certified OC0003
from young to "seasoned".

Nice write up & great choice of words.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member