richard310's 04 Xterra

richard310

pew pew
Beautiful pictures, sir. Looks like an awesome few weeks! All that open space...very envious.

Looks like you got some use out of those TREDs!

It definitely was beautiful. Pretty nutty how we can be in a desert one day, and then a forested mountainous terrain the next. It, as always, was just too darn short.

We definitely got to use the TREDs and one thing is that you better make sure those things are tucked under the tire with it touching. I've already ate away some of the tread on the TREDs as my tires were spinning on a few tries; even ate some rubber off the tires too.

richard310

pew pew
IDK how I missed all those pics but they are awesome! Thanks for sharing them

Thanks! It's been awhile myself since I've updated this thread. Still nice to get the Xterra in its element now and then. A few more short trips this month including some King of the Hammers pit assistance, given work doesnt interfere, so there'll be more photos to come!

richard310

pew pew
I'll be at King of the Hammers later this week volunteering at the pits, so be prepared for some more photos of cool stuff. This will be my first attendance at this pretty amazing event and we'll be out there for two days assisting in whatever manner the pits need us to help with. I'm looking forward to getting some awesome photos and meeting some awesome folks as well!

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Dude...

Just read through your whole trip report, and I'm jealous. I need some more desert in my life. Also friends to explore with. Awesome stuff my man.

Jack Stilts

Subaru Ambassador
Dude...

Just read through your whole trip report, and I'm jealous. I need some more desert in my life. Also friends to explore with. Awesome stuff my man.

This x1000.

The three of us should meet up in the middle of the country sometime.

What's between Michigan, Montana, and California? Kansas? Ah crap.

"Welcome to Kansas Overland! Watch three adventurers drive in a straight line through wheat fields for eight hours." RIVETING.

richard310

pew pew
Dude...

This x1000.

The three of us should meet up in the middle of the country sometime.

What's between Michigan, Montana, and California? Kansas? Ah crap.

"Welcome to Kansas Overland! Watch three adventurers drive in a straight line through wheat fields for eight hours." RIVETING.

Thanks guys. :bigok: Although I need more mountainous forests in my life...

Kansas Overland? Well it'd be the most exciting series, probably trumping Expedition Overland.

Jack Stilts

Subaru Ambassador
Oh man. But Colorado...totally worth it. My poor 10MPG won't like it, but the scenery would sure beat Kansas Overland.

t-rex grrr

Adventurer
Excellent pictures! At first I thought you actually drove to Laurel Lakes and was thinking you're a mad man doing that in the snow, but then I read the description :)

Thanks for sharing!

joelwho

Adventurer
It's about a comfortable two days drive for me, but a tad further for Brian though.

I have always wanted to do Engineer Pass - Black Bear Pass.

Oooooh. Engineer, you say? Colorado trip already in the planning stage for this summer! Two Xterras so far. Anyone else interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Stilts

Subaru Ambassador
Oooooh. Engineer, you say? Colorado trip already in the planning stage for this summer! Two Xterras so far. Anyone else interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! :mad:

That's three Xterras, thank you very much :)

Unless Richard gets a Colorado...to take to Colorado.

richard310

pew pew
Lol I'd be lucky to get a week off if work allows such things. It's wishful thinking on my part though as I'd love to plan a trip like this. We can still dream can't we?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman