Richmond VA: 1994 Hallmark Chuchara SOLD

eblau

Adventurer
SOLD

Good condition 1994 Hallmark Chuchara. This was the largest model Hallmark produced in 1994 featuring an RV Queen bunk, a generous twin bed in the dinette area, a ton of counter space and a small but functional wet bath. This has an on demand water pump, 20 gal fresh water and 20 gal waste water tanks. It has a self lighting water heater and a furnace. Two roof vents, one with a fantastic fan. The fridge is a (used) DC only NovaKool unit I installed after I bought the camper. There is a newer (2021) deep cycle flooded battery installed under the dinette with pre wiring for a second battery in a compartment outside. The Heico roof lift works great, very smooth and easy up/ down. There are actually 8 total jacks included, four hydraulic and four gear driven. The brackets are custom built to clear a dually or even a flat bed.

I purchased this a couple months back and while it camps very nicely it is not ideal with three dogs, one of which needs assistance getting in/ out.

Ideally you would need a 3/4 or 1 ton long bed pickup to mount this on however it is not that heavy at approx. 1500 lbs. You have the option of using a traditional belly bar in the front with turnbuckles OR using inboard mounted turnbuckles like I have on my F350. I'm actually including a belly bar if someone has an OBS Ford they want to mount this too.

I am proud to say that every feature of this camper still works great, a testament to Hallmarks incredible build quality, but it is not without its quirks. Feel free to PM me for my cell number, Id rather not use the PM feature for questions. There's too many features to list in the ad and it's just easier to explain over the phone or text.

Asking $5000 OBO. Willing to deliver within a 150 mi radius of Richmond Va with full payment up front of course.

Last edited:

eblau

Adventurer
9DA2AEC3-EA69-42BB-98AC-37D6E3749D33.jpeg
C0FBF3BB-55F4-47EA-81B2-28CCD1FB35E1.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998