Ride The Divide on Youtube until midnight

Blackeye

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0008
That was epic! I have been blessed to have ridden the GDR twice on my 1200 GS Adventure. Incredible experience, but not quite as demanding as what the cyclists endure.

Thank you for posting this!

FreeManDan

Adventurer
"Only on YouTube for 2711 minutes. Removing October 2nd at 11:59 PM."
I watched all of it before I went to sleep last night, good thing I did, I sent it to a friend and he didn't get to see it...
My first thought when I was watching it was insanity peppers! A bike ride from Canada to Mexico!? My bike adventures involve alot more driving than biking. I do think its odd to drive my truck 78 miles, ride a bike 16 miles a day for 2 or 3 days, camp, then drive 78 miles back, but is what I do. But ride across a country, leave the vehicle unit behind?! Thats just wild, I'm hooked on the truck, I got to orbit it for survival:steak:

sandalscout

Adventurer
Glad you liked it, wished I had seen it! I started watching it, but had to leave for work and then didn't get a chance to sit back down until after it was pulled. Guess I'll have to see if I can rent it/order it/netflix it.

FreeManDan

Adventurer
They said it was on itunes, I got half a mind to down load it and watch it on road trips as a sorce for motivation. Cause that 800 mile drive to the 4 state mountain biking adventure I hit up at the beginning of every summer can make you forget what its all about:costumed-smiley-007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12