Rigid Industries :: Customer Survey :: WIN A BACK UP LIGHT KIT + SWAG

RigidIndustries

Hey RigidNation, we want to hear from you!

Your thoughts & opinions are valued by us and we want to know what you think about the LED products currently on the market and most importantly, how you feel about the quality & design of Rigid Industries’ products.

Please take a moment to participate in our Customer Feedback Survey and you will be entered into a drawing to win one of our Back-Up Light Kits and Rigid Prize Pack filled with RI apparel and other items!!

We appreciate your business, value your feedback and look forward to providing you with the BEST forward projecting and auxiliary LED lighting for years to come from Rigid Industries!

Liquix

Done. Thanks for asking your consumers and potential consumers for input. I think this kind of research really does help with new, targeted, product development. I'm an industrial designer, this sort of research is employed in my work as well.

RigidIndustries

HAHA

Thanks for all the support everyone!!

We are closing out the survey this Sunday and will be announcing the winners shortly after.

Good Luck!

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I hear you. Could use more a series or them flush mounted d2's
The flush mount was one of the cleverest developments. Great for putting in a bumper.

I'd like to have their SAE compliant driving lights to put on the front. Move my cubes to the trailer for when I back into a campsite at night.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Lets be honest here. If we get pulled over for lights, they are NOT checking the SAE/ DOT on them. No matter what we tell them, chances are we are getting a citation....
I want the pattern simply because it works better for driving at speeds over 35 mph. Their more flood-oriented lights over-saturate the foreground with light, constrict your pupils, affect distant vision negatively.
The patternless lights are great for slow-speed stuff though.
One thing that I'll never get is a citation for lights...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12