Road Ready SuperDuty Truck + S&S Pick Up Camper 9.5SC

jstoshick

Underground in Montana
EXPO Member Price: $19,800 FIRM FIRM FIRM

Ad at CL - Let me know what else you would like to see / want detail on. Please be serious with inquiries.

http://helena.craigslist.org/rvs/5163235455.html

06 Ford F250 SuperDuty,4x4, XLT package, extended cab, auto/5.4, air bags, 88k, new air bags & all maintenance up to date with fresh synthetics. Newer 10ply tires. Has seen extremely little camper hauling duty and hauls this unit very easily. I have driven about 1k miles around the Montana and average right around 12-13 mpg loaded w/ the camper as long as I don't use fuel with ethanol; combination of gravel and dirt roads and hardball highway. This truck comes to me from a local automotive shop owner where this was his personal truck; kept immaculate and if you know Montana, you know our highway miles are super easy. Being from the east coast I'd generally steer clear from a "high mileage" vehicle such as this for camper duty however the maintenance, condition, and performance of this truck changed my mind.

00 S&S 9.5SC Camper, upgraded filon siding, excellent condition, garaged. S&S campers are All Season / winter rated - heated basement prevents frozen pipes, newer batteries, new portable inverter generator. Compare this unit to a new Arctic Fox or just about any other camper out there; while it lacks the most modern styling, the quality & attention to detail combined with condition simply blows the new unit out of the water when comparing the price tag & units side by side. This is also a wood framed camper that can take some flexing and not bust apart. S&S campers are second in line to Alaskans in my experience, while heavier they are outstanding units thus my choice to search high and low for this guy. This unit from the original owner who kept it garaged at his summer cottage near Kalispell; I'd totally be surprised if this thing was slept in much more than a dozen nights.

I purchased both of these not long ago thinking I'd make it up to Alaska; life is taking me in another direction. Pickup is available at either the Bozeman or Missoula airports; I'd feel comfy driving anywhere but I would highly recommend a tour of Montana's finest before you head home.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger