Road to SEMA, A 90 day build ROUND 2

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Chevrolet Quigley 4x4 Winch bumper

We had the chance last week to shoot the Chevrolet Quigley 4x4 in airplane hanger with million dollar jets. Here is pic of the front winch bumper.

djbonsu

Adventurer
Really diggin' this build! I'm sure the Chevy aftermarket vanners will appreciate the product your company offers. I really like that your suspension parts can be used on 2wd and 4wd models with front IFS. Brings alot of build flexibility to the market.

Any concerns of those amps overheating in the ceiling? Are they fan cooled?

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Chevy van roof rack

Here is a nice pic of the roof rack right before it was installed.

This is the last pic of the van being white...

Post wrap surgery...

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Chevrolet Quigley 4x4 road to Sema build

Really diggin' this build! I'm sure the Chevy aftermarket vanners will appreciate the product your company offers. I really like that your suspension parts can be used on 2wd and 4wd models with front IFS. Brings alot of build flexibility to the market.

Any concerns of those amps overheating in the ceiling? Are they fan cooled?

From the sun? or just alone from the heat hey put out?

kccourtney

Observer
Vinyl Wrap

Who did the wrap? Considering wrapping my van and I'm in the LBC. Thanks. BTW your SEMA Project is sick. Enjoyed following.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Sema 2016

Sema was definitely a fun time and we look forward to doing it again next year if the opportunity arises. We entered the Chevrolet Quigley 4x4 build in battle of the builders.

Our cool guy pics.... LOL

Here is a few more random pics of Sema 2016, nice tire rack??????:snorkel:

This DODGE van was SWEET.....:Wow1: Givivng away free beer...

Jb1rd

Explorer
Def, but I think the fabricator needs some help, the proportions are ALLLLLL WRONG!!!

QUOTE=Raul;2209299]That tire rack is definitely aftermarket.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Build video, Episode 5

You guys sure a tough crowed..... Thought you would like to see pics of this van twisted up...
Well better late then never but here is a look at Episode 5 as we finish up the van and send it on its way to the Las Vegas Sema show 2016....

What do ya think.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger