Road to SEMA, A 90 day build ROUND 2

wjeeper

I have to stop looking at your rendering. I have always wanted a desert tan rig and seeing it on an xpress is giving me bad ideas about painting mine.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
In for the shirt and hat...........I am just stumped!

I will take two tabs in the dark: Light bar mount, or mount for the train horns

Yes the are the same part, just showing both sides.

Villageidot was closer the you w jeeper..... But we will still send you a hat for being active in this thread! how about that....... PM me your info....

And you don't have to paint it, we wrapped this one.

Next guess on the above parts?

REDOVAL

Adventurer
Without a ton of scale to go from they look like the upper shock bucket to coilover adapters.

Scott Thompson
Vantage Optics

shenrie

^^^ hates cars
man, gone back through the thread looking for hints, but just don't see anything that gives these little pieces away...ive looked at these parts for a while and really have no idea, but ill take a stab... do they have anything to do with a custom door galley? maybe swing out stops, hinges, or latches? I seriously have no idea, lol. either way, their cool looking...

regardless, cool project! look forward to seeing completed pix....10 min before you head out the door to sema, hahhaha. best of luck getting it all wrapped up in time ;) wish I was headed to the show to see it in person. been 10 years since ive attended a sema show.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman