rock sliders for super duty?

surfobx2009

ive seen guys use toyota rock sliders from trail gear or marlin and adapt then onto full size chevys.

I did just that on my sierra, ordered a build your own kit from trail-gear for $100 or so, the kit comes with the slider with kickout tube all welded and the legs that will attach to your frame. You figure out where to mount the legs and weld it up. The only downside is you can only get them long enough to go the length of the cab (80 or so inches), but you could add some more tube and still be better off cost wise than covering just materials for building them from scratch.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
I'm in the market for a new set, as the chrome tube style hang down way too low for my liking

347796017_2kLDy-L-3.jpg

Bull Dog Trail in Salt River AZ

BigAl

Expedition Leader
To ALL,

We are making the Ford Rock sliders and bumpers, we will make these available for all models. Please email us at sales@safarigard.com with your inquiries and we will process them all. We hope to be the end all company for Ford owners.

Very Respectfully,

Casey Gray

Hi, I emailed but have not gotten any response. Did it go thru? Anyway I'm looking for sliders for an 04 F250 extended cab.

Roktoys84

Adventurer
Rock sliders should be very quick and easy for a local fab shop to make. Plus you can have them built to your specs.

brut4s

Adventurer
Is Safariguard still around? I like the rear bumper with tire carrier they were making for a Super Duty. I thought I saved a pic of it but can't find it. Anyone have a pic?

johnlogan

....just for reference, I recently built some for my 1500HD with a similar design as the Toyota guys.

Attachments

• DSCN3631.JPG
    DSCN3631.JPG
    526 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCN3632.JPG
    DSCN3632.JPG
    530.3 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCN3634.JPG
    DSCN3634.JPG
    535.5 KB · Views: 151

Forum statistics

Threads