Roktoys84's Kamparoo TC

Roktoys84

Adventurer
The lock n roll should be here by Friday (thanks Martyn.) It needs a new tongue jack and I need to build a rack on the tongue for action packers. Then I just need to wire the Jeep for trailer lights.

Roktoys84

Adventurer
Wow I've really neglected this thread. I've been making a few mods to it here and there make it work better for my purposes. Of course like any build it's never really finished. I'd like to add a battery system, and it still needs some Wedco fuel can holders and a propane tank mount. I had added a 2" reciever to the front of the trailer to mount a Lock N Roll hitch when I first bought it. It has a 60" Husky flushmount diamond plate toolbox. This year I added a new heavy duty tongue jack and welded a crossmember to mount my Thule T2 rack extension on the tongue. It's nice not to have to move the bikes to set up the trailer. I also made a 3' tongue extension for turning clearance with the bike rack installed.

P1000409 (Large).JPG

P1000408 (Large).JPG

DSC00021 (Large).JPG

DSC00020 (Large).JPG

alia176

Explorer
Looking good, keep up the mods. Curious, does your suspension have blocks between the springs and the axle? Mine does so I was just wondering!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior