Roof Racks

Mr. Snappy

Adventurer
Or you could be like some crazy people and try to make your own...
I'm still in the process of getting mine fabbed up and mounted to the roof rails. Measure once, cut twice, right?!

Bryan_FRO

Supporting Sponsor
OK gang... I jumped the gun a bit and bought the Frontrunner rack back in late October and have made one long trip with it and many short trips, both on pavement and unmaintained two track.. What a great rack,, It was able to assemble and install it myself in less than 4 hours, and I took my time.. No rattles, no squeaks, with very little wind noise.. So far though, all we have hauled up there is our Jet Tent 25X, and our Treds.. This thing will never rust, and contrary to some's belief, we are not stuck using "Frontrunner only" accessories as all you need are bolts with 13mm or 1/2" heads... So now after spending a pile of money on all my frontrunner gear, Racks, Water tanks, expedition rails, etc etc, I'm hoping to someday get a Free frontrunner hat out of the deal,, ( tongue firmly in cheek ),, but i do, and will advertise for any products I believe in for a minimal fee..
View attachment 320477

Great Setup! We're so happy to see your experience without products have been nothing but great!
Send us some cool shots whenever you can. I'll look into getting that hat your way! =)

Bryan Rush
Bryan@FrontRunnerOutfitters.com

Butch1979

Family Adventurer
I'm really happy with my Rhino Rack. I'm not sure why more of them aren't running around. I like the channels on the rack that allow sliding eyelets to be moved around for tie downs. Clean look and super sturdy.

2015-11-22 21.30.16 copy.jpg

2015-11-08 09.55.15 copy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears