Roof Top Tent - only used 4 times

cell4soul

Adventurer
Eezi-Awn Roof Top Tent for sale $900

This tent is like brand new. It is the Series 3 1200 model. I paid $1400 for it 4 months ago. I am in San Diego and here are a few pics and details:

Series 3 1200 Rooftent

New for fall of 2006, the Series 3 Rooftent 1200 offers updated features including all new larger side windows and modified interior pockets. With an open footprint of 48” wide, 96” long, and 51” high, the 1200 is the smallest model Eezi-Awn offers. It is an excellent tent, and as the smallest size, it makes it a great choice for most any vehicle. When closed it has a footprint of approximately 48”x48”x11”. When you open the 1200, it springs into a very spacious tent of 48” wide and 96” long. It also gives you plenty of headroom at a height of 51” at the center. That is 4’ wide and 8’ long, with over 4’ of headroom! The 1200 weighs in at 110 pounds, complete

2436936620098983477S500x500Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2687221250098983477S500x500Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2032095270098983477S500x500Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hit me up if you are interested, Thanks

cell4soul

Adventurer
Bump! I've had some interest and this thing is like brand new, first one with the money takes it. I am in San Diego at 92117 zip if you want to check shipping rates.

DBS311

Adventurer
Where is 92117? I'm in East Lake (ok, Chula Vista) and would like to come by and check it out.

cell4soul

Adventurer
DBS311 said:
Where is 92117? I'm in East Lake (ok, Chula Vista) and would like to come by and check it out.

Up the hill from Pacific Beach, in Bay Park.....About 20-25 Minutes from East Lake off the 5, PM me if you want my address and phone number.

Last edited:

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
I would buy this in a hearbeat, and even have cash in hand, but being 8,000 miles from you makes it difficult to say the least. Just for grins I decided to see what DHL would charge me to ship it from your zip code in Cali to myzip in Germany.......

$1,379.00, and I could have it in 2 days. :chowtime:

How bout this, Ill pay the shipping, and give you 3 dollars for the tent?

Just a joke, good luck with the sale, its a great price.

~James

cell4soul

Adventurer
stumptaco said:
I would buy this in a hearbeat, and even have cash in hand, but being 8,000 miles from you makes it difficult to say the least. Just for grins I decided to see what DHL would charge me to ship it from your zip code in Cali to myzip in Germany.......

$1,379.00, and I could have it in 2 days. :chowtime:

How bout this, Ill pay the shipping, and give you 3 dollars for the tent?

Just a joke, good luck with the sale, its a great price.

~James

Give me 5 dollars and you have a deal..........just a joke also

kodiak1232003

Adventurer
talked to my wife about this tonight...we'll keep in touch if its still available...

planning a western montana/pacific northwest tour.

cell4soul

Adventurer
The tent just sold to PCRover (Gary). I want to thank everyone for their interest, and also a websight like this that aides people with similar interests to buy and sell their gear. Thanks again Gary and I'll see what I can do about meeting you near Mojave or even half way

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
cell4soul said:
The tent just sold to PCRover (Gary). I want to thank everyone for their interest, and also a websight like this that aides people with similar interests to buy and sell their gear. Thanks again Gary and I'll see what I can do about meeting you near Mojave or even half way

Nice fuel can holders on your truck! :victory:

cell4soul

Adventurer
They are the best and I highly recommend people ordering what you have coming in ASAP if they want a quality product while it's available.

Martyn said:
Nice fuel can holders on your truck! :victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179