Rooftop Tent for Little Guy Silver Shadow

keithfraley

Hi, I am new around here so be kind ;)

I am in the process of purchasing a 2017 Little Guy Silver Shadow 6x10 Rough Rider.

I am interested in putting a Tepui Rooftop Tent on top of this teardrop. Does anyone have any recommendations on what rack system to go with?

I am really trying to figure out of this can handle the load of a tepui tent or equivalent...

Thanks,
Keith

Last edited:

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Hi, I am new around here so be kind ;)

I am in the process of purchasing a 2017 Little Guy Silver Shadow 6x10 Rough Rider.

I am interested in putting a Tepui Rooftop Tent on top of this teardrop. Does anyone have any recommendations on what rack system to go with?

I am really trying to figure out of this can handle the load of a tepui tent or equivalent...

Thanks,
Keith

Should contact the dealer if you are going through one or call little guy or liberty directly. In doing trailer research for I found some of the smaller TD's are not rated for RTT. Some didn't even allow for a rack.

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
I don't know a lot about the Little Guys and their roof rack specs. But I do know I've seen some builds with roof racks. If they had a RTT on it or not, I can't remember. I'd recommend talking to the dealer or hitting up Little Guy personally.

I wanna say the roof racks I have seen is something they build themselves since they're designed to install on their trailer specifically. But you'll want to see what the weight capacity is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears