Rooftop tent

Doin_It

Adventurer
I personally don't, but a buddy of mine here in Calgary bought one last summer. He's got about 5000 miles on it, riding up top of his van on a cross Canada trip. Lots of room for the two of them. Their kids are 6 and 11, made it tight the one night they all slept in there. So usually he slept in the van and the other 3 were up top. (I guess that's one form of birth control) Quite comfortable overall he said. Claims the handling isn't affected on the Caravan going down the highway. He bought the largest model, "Queen Size" He likes the ease and speed of putting it up and down. Unlatch, put in the crank handle and couple turns it's up. It rained several different nights on their trip and they all stayed dry. He loves it, and says it was money well spent. (He was going to get a used tent trailer, but he plans on buying a larger Zodiac so wants to be able to pull that) He is even letting me borrow it this summer to try it out. So will know better myself later on I guess.

flywgn

Explorer
I believe there are several threads on this Forum about the tents from this company. The Overland model has been extensively covered.

Try a 'search'.

Allen R

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
kevin said:
Does any one here have any experience with this brand of tent? I am thinking of getting one for the Trooper. www.autohomeus.com

\

I have some experience with these tents - I have owned hundreds of them :victory:

Seriously, if you would like to contact me I will provide names and contact info for customers you can talk to. Desertdude on this site has one, and seems to like it very well. You might PM him.

Mike S
AutoHomeUSA
888-852-2359

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
We use Autohome tents as standard equipment on our trailers and our customers are pleased with their performance. If you would like to contact any of our customers about their experience with the tent, drop me a line and I'll be happy to oblige.

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
I have a Maggiolina Adventure and love it. I bought mine second hand, it's about 5 years old and holding up great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears