Rovers on the way to Moab

Bullsnake

Adventurer
Heading out to Moab today and just crossed into Utah from Colorado-had a few SWEET rigs buzz me and then I kept pace for awhile. This is my first trip out to Moab, and it is INCREDIBLE!!!

If you happen to check this site, and were in a 110 PU (might have been a Ser. III, not a HiCap) and a white 90 wagon with 4.6 decals on the side, Mtn. bikes on the back, and what looked like an empty Safety Devices roof rack on top, I was the guy in the H1 wagon loaded to the gills. Having owned several Defenders you both must have had something a little hotter than the standard 3.9 under the hood as I was pacing you at about 80mph! Having stepped into the Hummer after a LONG string of Defenders, it was no accident that I picked this weekend to come out and see some incredible trucks. As soon as the kids get a little older I am going to pick up another 110, but at the moment I have to say that I'm not hating the extra room that I have in the H1 wagon with the kids-it just doesn't quite have that something special that the Rovers do though.

Anyway, just got in for the day here, and have the next two planned out with Dan Mick and I just had to post up. I'm giddy with the site of all of the incredible scenery and rides out here, and at 38 with kids I wonder why the heck I didn't come out sooner!

WoldD90

Adventurer
Congrats... I was hoping to make it this year, but it was not in the cards with a new baby showing up any day now.

Have a great time,

Scott

Bullsnake

Adventurer
Monkeyboy you are MISSING OUT!!!

We really, REALLY need to have an Iowa contingency here next year! I think I am going to have to get a neck brace for whiplash from swiveling around looking at all of the sweet rigs on Main Street! I'm still a little bit in shock, as we only read about places like this in Iowa!

Wold D90-Didn't realize how much I miss having a Defender or Series truck until I came here. EPIC!!!

Monkeyboy you are MISSING OUT!!!

Yeah, yeah make me feel bad ;)

Next year should be back in CO somewhere....track down Paul Donohue if you want to know....or wait until Friday / Saturday night and someone will probably make an announcement.

Have a great time / stay safe / drink your water!

KAA

Oxcart13

Observer
Keith - miss you buddy. Mike B. and I did Fins on Monday and are heading out to Elephant Hill today. Would be perfect to have you along. Next year in CO for sure. Mark

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
I'm heading that way Thursday for the weekend. I'm in my LC, but we'll have a 110 on display on Friday. Make sure to come by the fair grounds Friday evening.

See you there.

Keith - miss you buddy. Mike B. and I did Fins on Monday and are heading out to Elephant Hill today. Would be perfect to have you along. Next year in CO for sure. Mark

Okay, 2011 is on the calendar come *** or high water.

Hope you guys are having good weather and the puppies aren't too hot...no double entendre there folks. Oxcart usually has the bulldogs ride along.

Cheers,

KAA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears