Rubicon RTT For Sale: Arizona

ZMagic97

Explorer
Hey all,

A few weeks ago I got a new-to-me RTT and as much as I want to keep this for the kids in a few years and a future M416 trailer build, it is just taking up too much room at the moment and I don't want to store it outside.

I've have the tent for only a year as a starter tent to see how I would like the RTT camping. I picked it up from someone at the Overland Expo in Flagstaff and used it that weekend and then for a week long trip in September in Colorado. Since owning it I have cleaned it, replaced some rivets with nuts and bolts, and put on a new Tepui telescopic ladder (ladder was installed a few days before Colorado, so mid September 2014)

The brand is Rubicon tents, which I have been told my people, including a rep from Tepui at the Expo, that these were the first Tepui tents prior to Jeep saying something about Rubicon being a trademark name.

The tent is fully functional, ready to go, and complete. I have the cover, rain fly, 2 bungee cords as a back-up to keep the cover on, and all the poles for the rain fly and windows.

The cover has a couple small tear from the old extension ladder. I will be fixing the tears in the best looking manner I can.

I'm asking $550 OBO or I'll trade and add cash for an M416. I'm located in Goodyear, Arizona. The Tepui Ayer new shipped is about $1,000.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Message or text Chris at 623-64O-8328.

Last edited:

moodywizard

Adventurer
I just wanted to say that I had the same poster with the five car garage and the house overlooking the ocean when I was in high school. GLWS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman