Ruger Trailers Denver

T-Rey1

Adventurer
I got the battery mounted and went on a weekend overnight calling trip. My set up worked good but I wanted something more permanent. After looking at several threads and getting ideas I decided to go with a tongue box. I did not want to go to large so I got a small one from HF that served my needs. Mounted the inverter and box. Pre mounted everything before I installed on the trailer. I will add the pics as sob as I'm on my pc

T-Rey1

Adventurer
Here are the pics. Battery was charging and I did not feel like lugging that thing to my back yard. Later upgrades to the box will be a Blue Seas fuse block and power ports to the outside. Every time I take out my trailer I always get compliments and have a good time with it.

Attachments

• 20130330_085122.jpg
    20130330_085122.jpg
    572.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 20130401_181859.jpg
    20130401_181859.jpg
    526.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 20130401_190845.jpg
    20130401_190845.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 20130401_190856.jpg
    20130401_190856.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

AutoRotate

Observer
Here are the pics. Battery was charging and I did not feel like lugging that thing to my back yard. Later upgrades to the box will be a Blue Seas fuse block and power ports to the outside. Every time I take out my trailer I always get compliments and have a good time with it.

Thanks for visiting with me about your trailer on Sunday while leaving Gilmer (we were in the silver 5th Gen 4Runner). I'm sold on the system. Absolutely going to order one!

Clay

T-Rey1

Adventurer
Not a problem Clay. It was apleasure meeting you. I got many compliemnts on my trailer and it did an excellent job. It was almost trail riding getting to camp and my trailer did not miss a beat. Pulled well and at time forgot it was back there. I will post up more pics when I upload them. I cant wait till summit. Hope to make some tweake to the trailer by then.

frederid

Observer
I just picked-up my Ruger earlier this week. As others have mentioned, Steve is a pleasure to work with and has excellent customer service. I drove the trailer 857 miles from Denver back to Mesa, AZ and had no issues at all. The speed limit on most of the roads along the way is 75 MPH, and I didn't even know the trailer was back most of the time. I haven't yet had a chance to take it offroad, but I hope to do that this weekend. Here are a few pictures of my setup:

djOXuIRl.jpg

iwHTjCbl.jpg

YCgzDfMl.jpg

PujnBFzl.jpg

Jrddtrdl.jpg

Eric7576

Ruger Trailer with CVT set up

Really enjoying this set up.

Attachments

• IMG_3830.jpg
    IMG_3830.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3829.jpg
    IMG_3829.jpg
    559.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3828 - Version 2.jpg
    IMG_3828 - Version 2.jpg
    566.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3816.jpg
    IMG_3816.jpg
    579.1 KB · Views: 74

NMBruce

Adventurer
New to the site. We bought a Ruger trailer in September. We love it. Four kids so we need a lot of storage and carry a lot of equipment. We got the “sport” version that they make, see pic, (they don't have it on their site) it doesn't have the military look but it's the same trailer and more budget friendly. We've pulled it to Yellowstone, the Arches and all over central WA. Have had it completely loaded with sports equipment, camping and hunting gear and even fully loaded with ears of corn!!! We take it everywhere. Good trailer, good price, nice people to work with. Got our money's worth.
View attachment 141614View attachment 141616View attachment 141617

What is the good price on this one

will be building or buying a trailer this fall/winter

Last edited:

T-Rey1

Adventurer
Got to spend a whole week in the tent. Trailer was loaded with all my gear and made things nice and easy for me. I drove the trailer over 1000 miles one way so far through the Colorado rockies and it does excellent and pulls nicely behind my truck

20130721_093629.jpg20130721_093806.jpg

frederid

Observer
Got to spend a whole week in the tent. Trailer was loaded with all my gear and made things nice and easy for me. I drove the trailer over 1000 miles one way so far through the Colorado rockies and it does excellent and pulls nicely behind my truck

View attachment 174388View attachment 174389

Awesome! I was literally just about to post a couple of pictures from my trip to Moab, UT and Ouray, CO. My trailer did great, but I had some issues with the weight of the tent on some of the trails (Dome Plateau and Imogene Pass) pulling the lid of the trailer up because of the rubber bonnet hooks. I've already emailed Ruger about it, but I'm going to have switch them out with something else so the lid doesn't get damaged while on the trail.

FsAXRY2l.jpg

rdaNn2bl.jpg

T-Rey1

Adventurer
Awesome! I was literally just about to post a couple of pictures from my trip to Moab, UT and Ouray, CO. My trailer did great, but I had some issues with the weight of the tent on some of the trails (Dome Plateau and Imogene Pass) pulling the lid of the trailer up because of the rubber bonnet hooks. I've already emailed Ruger about it, but I'm going to have switch them out with something else so the lid doesn't get damaged while on the trail.

FsAXRY2l.jpg

rdaNn2bl.jpg

Awesome pics I was in Ouray too for summit. Imogene was awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle