Saddleback Leather

Long Shot

For sale new unused Side Pocket Duffel Bag. The color is Dark Coffee Brown. Please see the Saddleback Leather site for more info on these bags: http://www.saddlebackleather.com/sidepocketduffel?sc=8&category=1289.
They are $655.00 new plus shipping but are currently out of stock.
I pack light when I travel so never had a chance to use this bag.
This luggage is built to last - Saddleback has a 100 year warrenty!
I would like $500.00 for the bag which is good value for someone looking for a new larger bag. Will consider reasonable offers and I will deliver the bag to EXPO.
PM me here or email to cwlong.55@gmail.com.

sb1.JPG

sb2.JPG

sb3.JPG

Last edited:

UncleBilly

Observer
My brother has this and a few other pieces. This stuff is the real deal, it will live longer than any of us! I'll have too think about this...

Uncle Billy 🇺🇸

Long Shot

I know that the photos are not very good but the link to the Saddleback site should answer any questions. If anyone would like to inspect the bag I will be in Prescott until after Expo and can meet up to show it.

Long Shot

UPDATE

Although there was lots of interest I did not find a new home for the duffle bag at OX14, so I will ship the bag to interested buyers. PM me if interested & I can get a shipping quote to your address. This is a very sturdy bag and you will not be disappointed in the condition. Thanks for your interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle