Saga of Stanley Fab - Builds of sorts!

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
Im supposed to be working on getting the trekker ready for a sale, but i work at a Pharma R/D facality for my normal day job, talking to one of the Scientists at the office last week he said he had an old original enduro if i wanted it i could have it.. i said sure wth.. why not!! i went to pick it up last night.. and when he said original and in good shape he wasn't joking.. its a 1975 Jawa CZ250 enduro.. with 300 miles on it.. he has Original tooo bag, documents and manuals that came with it..also the dirt tires that were offered, since it was a dual sport...needless to say i had no clue he was that anal a out his stuff.. perfectly stored in a dry environment.. so today i am cleaning the carb and getting the tank all cleaned out.
I dont relly know much about them or if its worth alot.. i have seen mixed reviews on its worth.. i plan on keeping it OG and using it for cruising around the area.. during the summer..
98e731ead9a9766e06b16358ffd59303.jpg
6bb3d3386f3858d1f84a58444458b6e9.jpg
2e78b841187d318bf03e6ab56a2861fa.jpg
4c89f8b61242be4d50b3806a28f0e0ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtnkid85

Adventurer
That is a heck of a steal, It'll make a dandy little around towner! I'm not too much of a bike guy but I wouldn't mind something similar to run around on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KTempleton

Observer
they took about 2 hrs to rebuild.. i take my time and make sure i do them right...i cleaned everything before is started the rebuild..

And yeah...after i get LT for this truck...i may be selling the front bumper...if i do i will let you know..

very interested to see how your LT works out. I was wanting to go that route but now doesn't seem all that logical for my every day driving and location. the biggest turn off is having to change front fenders. Maybe the swimming pool business will boom this summer and it will be more feasible.

How do you like the TC uppers. Was looking to go that route as well. I just want a quiet ride though. My Camburg's on my Tacoma were a pain to keep quite.

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
very interested to see how your LT works out. I was wanting to go that route but now doesn't seem all that logical for my every day driving and location. the biggest turn off is having to change front fenders. Maybe the swimming pool business will boom this summer and it will be more feasible.

How do you like the TC uppers. Was looking to go that route as well. I just want a quiet ride though. My Camburg's on my Tacoma were a pain to keep quite.

yeah the poly bushings on the uppers are loud..something you have to keep in mind is, offroad stuff is noisy.. bypass shocks click like crazy.. poly squeaks.. its just the name of the game. my uppers and coilovers will be for sale when i do the LT.

greygoosefj

I know you are running a fab shop and would like to sell your work, but would you be willing take some closer pics of your front bumper? I REALLY like this idea and might try to do something similar to mine.

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
I know you are running a fab shop and would like to sell your work, but would you be willing take some closer pics of your front bumper? I REALLY like this idea and might try to do something similar to mine.
which front bumper you looking at?
i will most likely be selling the front bumper on my tundra depending on how the new hanneman fenders fit with what i got.

Last edited:

greygoosefj

The one on your Tundra is what I'm Interested in. However, I'm in Oklahoma so shipping probably wont be very feasible.

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
nothing to report but these!
cf68fe01af8b0379da035a68fffe4028.jpg

and new motor for the crawler..
f32e81d9d2150fe16eeec9d0b68a527f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12