Save your compressor!!!

protohyp

Adventurer
Check it out.

Simple system to let you know when your compressor is on. If its on while you're driving especially for extended periods you know you may have a problem

Last edited:

morrisdl

Adventurer
Great idea! My theory: The desiccant beads pulverize into a powder that gums up the valve blocks causing internal pressure leaks.
IF I hadnt removed the compressor sound cover to fit a slider this LED would be super helpful.

protohyp

Adventurer
Great idea! My theory: The desiccant beads pulverize into a powder that gums up the valve blocks causing internal pressure leaks.
IF I hadnt removed the compressor sound cover to fit a slider this LED would be super helpful.
100%. I think thats one of the reasons for sure. Ours was just old and the piston ring had worn down. Leading up to that failure it would be nice to know when your compressor had started overworking and at least prepare for it or address it.

protohyp

Adventurer
Just disconnect the compressor exhaust pipe and you can here the compressor running when ever it runs.
you can hear the compressor in its sound proof box cruising down the freeway at 70 MPH with the radio on and the kids screaming in the back?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman