Scangauge II - Has anybody installed them?

alex9528

Observer
This is a cool product and would like to put on my GEN 3. I am after the A/T temp if it works and plus all the other info it will show on the screen. This would also eliminate all those gauge pods to put on my dash. Thanks.

scrubber3

Not really here
I know someone that has one in his built up tacoma. It seems to work great and is very useful to him. If I could get one for my Gen 2 I would, but I don't think they work for mine.

cruiserlarry

One Crazy FJ
This is a cool product and would like to put on my GEN 3. I am after the A/T temp if it works and plus all the other info it will show on the screen. This would also eliminate all those gauge pods to put on my dash. Thanks.

I've sold and installed hundreds of Scangauge II units - they work very well, and are very simple to install and use. Most vehicles will not read A/T Temperature, as that info is not available through the OBD-II port on most vehicles. To find out if that reading is available to your vehicle, check out the Scangauge website, or contact them directly with your specific vehicle information.

alex9528

Observer
Called them and told me A/T temp will not work but all other info will show up. It will still be on my list to buy.

z3r0

Observer
I rock an aeroforce interceptor. Keeps track of everything the Ecu reads. And you can add extra sensors

Android Fire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78