Scepter fuel cans and expedition communication gear

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Sheesh I thought $55 was spendy for these. I've been buying them from a surplus store locally for some time. As far fuel nozzles go well lets say not so much. I bought one that supposedly fit and it came off while fueling and I got a gas bath, then the filtered cap end that is on the nozzle came off in my filler neck oh and then the nozzle broke free again and another gas bath. So I was at Gander Mountain and bought safety syphon for $5 and the rest is history. These damn things work and work well I use it for every fuel transfer.

Aaron

coldwarkid

Observer
Nevets10

I retrieved my 2 MFC's from the USPS station and wanted to say thanks for making these available. Looks like you're about the only game in town!

THANK YOU!!!

85CUCV

Adventurer
Nevets10

I retrieved my 2 MFC's from the USPS station and wanted to say thanks for making these available. Looks like you're about the only game in town!

THANK YOU!!!

Ditto!

Nevets10

Observer
I have a few used fuel and water cans.

Fuel cans are $70

Water cans are $17.50

Shipping for either can is $13 for one and $7 for additional ones. Just let me know.

Thanks
Steve

Nevets10

Observer
I have some used ones for sale too. Here's some photos. They're in great shape, look great, don't leak and have good gaskets. Some may have small military markings on them. I have both tan and brown. They are $70 plus $13 shipping for one, and $7 shipping for additional ones. I also have some water cans which are $17.50 plus shipping. Email me at srisken623@aol.com if you're interested.

I may have new ones in the future but not yet.

ScepterRS2.jpg

ScepterRS.jpg

ScepterRS3.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger