Shady Boy Awning SOLD

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Located in Jupiter, FL

ASKING $150, with free shipping to the lower 48.

Shady Boy Awning. Condition is Used. For sale is a used but still in good condition Shady Boy awning. Designed in the US and made in Canada. The material still blocks the sun but had a small tear pictured. In a full down pour the fabric will allow water through and needs to be dressed with a water proofing product (like a tent). Open,
ee2e01c30266f51f99d17700a3840fb5.jpg
2276e8fedf8faae483cdcfb17dd1befe.jpg
d76666a82e9b3428f0b90a790f562822.jpg
it measures 6’x118’ of shade.

PM for more photos.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris21700

Observer
GLWS!! I have one too, and I think it's the best thing on the market for awnings. These awnings are free-standing, in my experience even in wind that will blow over a typical EZ-UP. The "downdraft" poles are optional. Easy one person set up in just a few minutes. Hard aluminum case. You should be able to get new awning material from Shady Boy for a reasonable price, they are easily removed from the case, makes it nice and easy to hang up in the garage to dry!!

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
GLWS!! I have one too, and I think it's the best thing on the market for awnings. These awnings are free-standing, in my experience even in wind that will blow over a typical EZ-UP. The "downdraft" poles are optional. Easy one person set up in just a few minutes. Hard aluminum case. You should be able to get new awning material from Shady Boy for a reasonable price, they are easily removed from the case, makes it nice and easy to hang up in the garage to dry!!

The material can be sewn or patched (better option). It does not hinder the functionality. The material cannot be replaced by Shady Boy because they don’t offer this material any longer. A new one could be made if your handy with a sewing machine and tent material. It’s a solid little system. I am looking for a larger 180 degree awning for more coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12