Shoes and keeping the camper clean

dags

Adventurer
One of the most annoying things about my ATC is keeping it clean and dragging dirt in from my shoes.

Anyone come up with a clever way of storing shoes so you don't drag in dirt, but you keep the shoes out of the rain etc?

pods8

Explorer
Mat at the door and take shoes off is the best I got. Plus a little hand held broom/dust pan to quickly sweep up.

SLO_F-250

Explorer
Mat at the door and take shoes off is the best I got. Plus a little hand held broom/dust pan to quickly sweep up.

^^ X2 - That is what I do. For storing the shoes, I have the luxury of a drawer under my camper. I just toss them in there. Not sure for what you can do.

craig333

Expedition Leader
I"m camping. I expect a little dirt. Thank god I'm not compulsive about that stuff. Clean it up when you get home.

dags

Adventurer
I"m camping. I expect a little dirt. Thank god I'm not compulsive about that stuff. Clean it up when you get home.

I hear you. Just that I'm gearing up to try and travel for a few years in the camper. Plus ............ the girlfriend is a neat freak:ylsmoke:

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I use an industrial strength mat at the foot of my folding stairs and astroturf inside. The astroturf is removable. I just shake it out daily. Flip flops inside for that inevitable nightime leak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998