Show me your rear interior rack- JK

Adventure IQ

Explorer
Been searching the threads---but can't seem to find this---but swear I saw it on Expo...

On the prowl for a rear interior rack for my 2013 JK 4DR. I looked at AT-- love it-- but steep for my budget right now.

I also looked at Rampage-- but wanted something that sat higher so my ice chest will go under it...also it looks like it is only for 2007 to 2010 JKs.... what else is out there, what have you built, and what can I do for under $300?

BTW--- I am not a not a fab master.....even drilling has presented a few challenges....

irish1371

Adventurer
I would think any of the places offering bolt in cages would sell those roll bar clamps you would have to drill and counter sink 2 holes for the bolts to fit thru to attach your shelf to. that might be a nice idea a do it your self starter kit for expo racks

Ratman1979

Observer
No photos but I tried the Front Runner interior rack and wasn't a fan. It always rattled and it was in the way more than it was useful. A folding option and easy to remove must be the way to go to allow for larger items.

I also installed their cargo slide and I am a big fan though I haven't put it through too much testing. Clean, simple install and the look is pretty sleek.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998