Show Me Your Winch Bumpers!!!

lcsodiver

Adventurer
Well here's mine, I built from scratch. I haven't seen any pre-made bumpers for the Discoverys that will carry a 8274.

DSCN5084.JPG

DSCN5092.JPG

DSCN5370.JPG

DSCN6395.JPG

my 92 dodge with home made winch mount
attachment.php

Attachments

• Colton's truck.jpg
    Colton's truck.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 2,773

Ric

Adventurer
Heres mine on the 99
CopyofIMG_3385.jpg

P1130007.jpg

CopyofP1070001.jpg

P1010038.jpg

Well now I have an 04 4Runner, Ill probley do something real close on the front, and the rear will have a tire carrier and hidden winch. :victory:

alexrex20

Explorer
ARB Sahara minus all the fancy chrome, plastic, and rubber pieces.

Warn M8000 and GE Q4509 airplane landing lights in the fog light recesses.

DSC07980.jpg

ARB Sahara minus all the fancy chrome, plastic, and rubber pieces.

Warn M8000 and GE Q4509 airplane landing lights in the fog light recesses.

DSC07980.jpg

Looks good on your rig, though. What did you use to plug the holes in the top plate for the fancy chrome bar? I have one for my Dodge and am also not particularly enamored with the chrome. :sombrero:

Last edited:

alexrex20

Explorer
Looks good on your rig, though. What did you use to plug the holes in the top plate for the fancy chrome bar? I have one for my Dodge and am also not particularly enamored with the chorme. :sombrero:

nothing. there are a bunch of bare holes from where the chome bar was mounted, as well as the rubber "bumperettes" and the hard plastic lower trim piece. i don't mind the exposed holes as much as i did the busy look with all the extra stuff.

fabjunkie

Observer
Here's the one I built for my Tacoma. I haven't cut the fairlead hole yet, but will once I get a winch. Not sure what I'll get yet, but I designed it to fit up to most 9,500lb winches. Going to add grill and headlight hoops later.

HPIM4000.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater