Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

mayhem

Observer
photo additions

Probably going to sell the rack at some point and cage the rear of the truck...
taco_bob.jpg

Durring bob, took out 10 inches...
taco_bob2.jpg

Grizzly Lake Video Linkage...

Last edited:

Brad2064

Long time lurker but first post. Here is my 2011 T4R BP SR5 4x4. It has a couple things but the lift is 2.5" front and 2" rear. It has 5100's all around with rear All-Pro springs. It has 285/70r17 Goodyear Duratracs tires on stock wheels with 1.5" wheel spacers.

photo-6.jpg

photo-7.jpg

freeze

Adventurer
Nathan, your film skills just get better and better. Good job!

Thank you!! Just getting ready for the summer eh!

Nathan, would you please tell some of us amateurs some of your little secrets?
Some of the best off road vids I have ever seen. What cameras? How do you do the smooth rolling shots? What do you edit in? I am just learning, but you are now my idol!
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Well it's pretty simple. I use a GoPro HD, Sanyo Xacti HD and a Panasonic GH1. The slide shots are done with a glidetrack dolly and a steady hand! :D I just edit in iMovie and just use some creativity to cut, and change the speed. Keep the length of each clip fairly short and have fun!

Thank you for the compliments.. it just takes some time and messing with things.

4RunAmok

Explorer
Some edits from Cruise Moab:

Kokopelli Trail

Hell's Revenge

Dude, seriously... These aren't trail videos, they're productions!

I only wish I had as much talent. It takes a lot of forethought, and consideration of your edit while you're standing there filming to get something like this.

Derek24

Explorer
Dude, seriously... These aren't trail videos, they're productions!

I only wish I had as much talent. It takes a lot of forethought, and consideration of your edit while you're standing there filming to get something like this.

X2! Freeze, you should combine all your great movies you've made to make a whole video. I'll buy it, and I'm positive everyone here will too!:drool:

timaus13

Observer
My New old 1985 Hilux

Hello all used to have Land Rover.
I have now got myself a Toyota Hilux Duel Cab as I wanted 4 doors as well as a trayback, Only had it for 2 weeks and love it.
Have purchased a set of 32 mud terrains for it and it came equiped with 2 inch body lift bull bar and snorkel.

Will post more pic.s as I can.

Attachments

• timstruck.JPG
    timstruck.JPG
    959.6 KB · Views: 97

grntrdtaco

Adventurer
from the top of richmond ridge

attachment.php

attachment.php

and up on the roan

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-18 at 11.48.52 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-05-18 at 11.48.52 PM.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 2,297
  • Screen shot 2011-05-18 at 11.41.27 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-05-18 at 11.41.27 PM.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 2,273
  • Screen shot 2011-05-19 at 12.39.43 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-05-19 at 12.39.43 AM.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 2,319
Last edited:

randito

Hello all used to have Land Rover.
I have now got myself a Toyota Hilux Duel Cab as I wanted 4 doors as well as a trayback, Only had it for 2 weeks and love it.
Have purchased a set of 32 mud terrains for it and it came equiped with 2 inch body lift bull bar and snorkel.

Will post more pic.s as I can.

This is my dream truck, I'm sure that it's diesel as well!

GGimbert

Adventurer
05 V8 4x4 not much to show yet but getting there

Just starting to get her outfitted. 3/2 spacer lift, mud tires, RTT (installed today). My most prized mod are the one off all aluminum racks for the RTT. Used castle bolt inside the stock rails to attach and the RTT comes off with 4 easy access bolts leaving behind the tabs that connect to the rails. Best part is that I will have no rust streaks running down the sides of my truck from steel racks. My 4 year old is bouncing off the walls tonight, first time he has seen the tent on the truck. Per his polite ( and constant ) request we will be spending a dry run in it tonight enjoying the view from the driveway. :)

OK, who am I kidding... I want to try it out too.:wings:

05171621.jpg

05201631.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179