Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
At Yosemite National Park
574468_4311246630694_1989966263_n.jpg

REMOTEPLACES

Adventurer
2002 4Runner...The find.

Bought this 2002 SR5 4x4 64k miles last week.

Here she is the day she came home

IMG_20130208_170349.jpg

Found this in the back of the original owners manual, gave me the warm fuzzies. Synthetic oil since birth and generally loved its entire life.

IMG_20130209_080259.jpg

Last edited:

REMOTEPLACES

Adventurer
wow having that logbook is terrific. Nice looking Runner. What are your plans for it?

Thanks! Yeah, finding that in the back of the manual was a feel good moment for sure.... guy must have been a pilot.

The truck is going to be on the back country roads here in Idaho asap without said mods, but in time the plan is:

~Remove running boards
~Sliders- need to find a good make and model, have a few leads. Also want to RhinoLine that botton edge.
~OME suspension
~Bumper- having a hard time finding one that I like
~weathertech mats
~Seat covers
~Still need to find a good jerry can that doesn't cost a pretty penny

Basket came in the mail yesterday, and I have my water storage solution in the back. Will be built for 3 day excursions.
IMG_20130216_110759.jpg

ADV-R

Observer
Got her flexed out today after coming to a dead end road try to find my way home from a great weekend of camping

Attachments

• phone 130.jpg
    phone 130.jpg
    605.8 KB · Views: 34

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
I need to go back down there with my Taco instead of a rented J**p. We went through the Superstitions, Sedona and Grand Canyon. I loved the Sedona area. THere was a little snowfall the days we were there. The next day we headed to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and it snowed like a mo-fo on the way (thats bad when you can say that and be from Michigan!). Got it again on our way back to Apache Junction the next day near Scottsdale. They shut 89 down not long after we went through there. It was pretty neat though when we dropped down a little hile out of there how all of a sudden there was no snow and the roads were clear.

I wanted to get out to Box Canyon but we ran out of time. We did get a little bit of trail-riding in around Sedona though. At least until they started closing everything off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle