Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

yedi

Observer
Just starting to get back out this year...

Here's a couple from some short trips.

Oregon Coast:
IMG_4556.jpg

Olympic National Park:
IMG_5461.jpg
IMG_5476.jpg

My nothing special Tundra. Thought I'd post though. 2wd and regretting that, but it was a good deal I couldn't pass up. Debating to do a SAS in the future. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372817877.603284.jpg

highspeed

A work in progress. Debating suspension and tire choices for a change this fall.
attachment.php

Wicked 2007

Observer
Yep it's the AP Pack Rack. I went for the weld together kit instead of the bolt together. After it was welded I primed it with Red Oxide then a top coat of Matte Black. It's a very good kit!

cool. i thought it looked familiar - i have the same rack and tent. i did the bolt together kit as that's all they offered at the time i purchased. you are going to love the tent!

Toyotacrawler

She's got the jimmy legs
cool. i thought it looked familiar - i have the same rack and tent. i did the bolt together kit as that's all they offered at the time i purchased. you are going to love the tent!

Sweet! I'm hoping it's very good in the rain. It's looking like it won't stop until sometime Saturday.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Sweet! I'm hoping it's very good in the rain. It's looking like it won't stop until sometime Saturday.

It looks pretty similar to our Mombasa. It has held up great for 4 years in some pretty bad thunderstorms right on the shores of Lake Superior. I know the rainfly needs a good re-proofing but I am just going to do it all.

While running the first three legs of the WABDR prior to the Overland Rally in Plain WA. We stopped at Bethal Ridge for some poser shots.

sRJQcqEEp6Z3hgsvKB61TKyrJRKmbrFiNCQboDTeZGU,nRSXQC8BgbmLZsngYb535sB_2HSXlqYvhHqcMst4cOw.jpg

SKnYbRyWqkwe1H6SLuTMGFcjx2F_pqi1POWc2j7cvYs,i8wfOxLg1OXhdvRUQcT7WAHQ_K-q2_OLjbdONdaoq50.jpg

Thanks to Chris Miller for the photo shoot!

highspeed

That looks great. What set-up are you running now? Also, what lightbar is that?[/QUOTE]

Yedi -
All stock suspension until this fall. Might go with OME, not sure yet. I want something that needs little to no maintenance (rebuilds). Also debating new tires... For now my only mods are:
Rigid Industries grill with 20" LED bar http://www.rigidindustries.com/2012-2013-Toyota-Tacoma-LED-Grille-p/40552.htm
Major stereo upgrade. Alpine 928HD with perfect fit kit, Zapco DSP and Z series amplifiers, Hybrid Audio Legata speakers, Mr. Marv sub box.
Console Vault
Viper alarm with auto start
Plasti-Dip stock wheels
LED interior lighting
Tinted front windows
Wet Okole seat covers
ARE bed cap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater