Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

beavis0076

Haha, that would be awesome. Thanks!

beavis0076, it's basically a modular, removable frame built from rectangular steel. It's got four vertical supports that bolt into the existing D-rings and bed bolts so you don't have to drill the bed (and you can put it together without removing the shell). The vertical supports hold up a rectangle of steel that has four independent pads that support the shell directly under the areas where the bars for the tent sit. There's nothing attached to the shell, so it can flex independently when moving, but when stopped and weight is placed on the tent, some of the weight is transferred down to the frame. I've got pictures and a better description of the frame and bars in this thread here (check out posts #4 and #8). Let me know if you want pictures of anything that's not there.

wow! thats quite a setup! :Wow1: man, I really want to get a rtt.. wish I had gotten the sportsman package on my snugtop..

voodoojk

Adventurer
yes sir. best beer in the world! Im from PA.. and you cant get it out west, as you apparently know.. but I have a friend in the airforce that flys me 3 cases at a time. :victory:

I am from PA also.. ( of course i am...i spotted a lager on a hood!) My parents brought out 3 cases last summer and then i randomly found a liqour store here in my little colorado mtn town that actually drove to PA and brought some back to sell but that was a year ago now.. I been craving some again!!

this is the time of year i used to go to the brewery and do the tour once a year ironically!

Colonal Angus

Adventurer
yes sir. best beer in the world! Im from PA.. and you cant get it out west, as you apparently know.. but I have a friend in the airforce that flys me 3 cases at a time. :victory:

You think Yuengling is the best beer in the world? You live in beer country and should explore the beer in the PNW. The PNW's vast selection of wonderful beers should be as thoroughly explored as the trails your hitting in that sweet Tacoma. Don't we all agree?

Awesome pics by the way....

beavis0076

I am from PA also.. ( of course i am...i spotted a lager on a hood!) My parents brought out 3 cases last summer and then i randomly found a liqour store here in my little colorado mtn town that actually drove to PA and brought some back to sell but that was a year ago now.. I been craving some again!!

this is the time of year i used to go to the brewery and do the tour once a year ironically!

there is a beer distributer out of blacksburg VA that will ship Yueng to you.. not cheap though.. I can get the info if you want..

You think Yuengling is the best beer in the world? You live in beer country and should explore the beer in the PNW. The PNW's vast selection of wonderful beers should be as thoroughly explored as the trails your hitting in that sweet Tacoma. Don't we all agree?

Awesome pics by the way....

Ive been in seattle for 9 years.. plus more when I was younger. I drink and enjoy plenty of the great beer offerings out here LOL ... . but what you cant have you want.. know what I mean? Yueng has a special place. :coffeedrink:

Colonal Angus

Adventurer
Ive been in seattle for 9 years.. plus more when I was younger. I drink and enjoy plenty of the great beer offerings out here LOL ... . but what you cant have you want.. know what I mean? Yueng has a special place. :coffeedrink:

Gotcha..

For the record, I'll drink the hell out of some Yuengling.:friday:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12