Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

GHOSTFJ

Observer
DSC_7720.jpg

DSC_7706.jpg

DSC_7668-Copy.jpg

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Just posted mine on TacomaWorld, but I creep on this site probably as much so I'll post it here too.

My 2001 Tacoma dc limited TRD 4wd
Just put on new suspension and new stock rear bumper:
Front: OME 883 w/Nitrochargers, wanted shock that would hold up in the midwest rust belt
Rear: All-Pro Offroad Expedition leaf springs w/Bilsteins, extended ss brake lines
Rims/tires: Method Racing rims with BFG Mud Terrains 265/75/16s
TRD supercharger w/URD 7th injector, URD 2.2" s/c pulley and billet crank pulley
Flex-a-lite fans
Scanguage II
Stainless steel side tubes (first thing I ever put on the truck back in early 2005)
Tinted windows
Kenwood deck, new speakers and Sound-Ordnance-B-8PT sub behind the seat
Mods: Gray wire and Deck plate air mods, Amsoil air filter and Amsoil syth oil
ARE cap with Denali roof rack I got off my brother's old truck
I've owned this truck since 11-19-2004 and it has about 120,000 miles on it. Timing belt changed at 106k by me along with s/c install right after
Still lov'n my truck too.

Tacoma-3.jpg
Tacoma-2.jpg

Would like to add a nice dual battery set up next. Still need to do some more research though.

Nice-looking rig. Looks familiar. ; )

Derek24

Explorer
Did a little wheelin over the weekend up at our property in my brothers 08 Tacoma aka Mini Taco. No pictures, but we landed on a rock and smashed the whole rear bumper up and broke the driver tail light, but good reason now for an All-Pro or Relentless bumper! Also cut alot of firewood for the Cabins!

IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

2012-03-31_18-52-47_236.jpg

123Robertelee

FJ Junkie
Hello guys I am new to Expo but around on MUD and FJcruiserforums.com

There are some awesome rigs in this thread ( I just read through the entire thing) I hope to get to know some of you guys in the central/southeast expedition groups and really want to go on at least a few day trip soon.

btw here are a couple of my rig. Has Icon extended travel front coilovers with the reserviors, Icon UCA's, Icon rear vs 2.0 shocks and a set of 255/80r17 KM2s, ARB bullbar and many other mods.

Thanks, Brad.IMG_0370.jpgIMG_0317.jpg

and how she sits now
IMG_0445.jpg

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
Nice Cruiser RobertELee. i think it has a brother down here in Fl. I almost got whiplash last week trying to get a good look at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman