Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Marc P

Observer
New rear bumper and all cleaned up...now I need to find some time to go wheeling...

2012-05-26_19-28-08_233.jpg

2012-05-25_15-39-10_797.jpg

kicker72

This is my first post here on this forum. Love this forum lots of info. Long time lurker first time poster. Figured I would start in the pic thread :)

These pics are of my 96 4runner w/ E locker....still under contruction. I have all my fender flares ready to go on, Just need to get all the mounting clips lol . Pics were taken last month in Anza Borrego.

4runner 1.jpg

4runner 2.jpg

4runner 3.jpg

4runner 4.jpg

4runner 5.jpg

pnorvell

Adventurer
I love the black fenders. Did you spray them or buy a new black pair? I want to have mine painted black.
I just think they look better being a seperate colorIt is not like they can be shiny as the rig anyhow,
since they are plastic..

I used Rustoleum spray on bed liner. Not the toughest stuff out there, but it got me the look I wanted and it will be easy to touch up. HOWEVER, if anyone wants to offload there black plastic fenders I will buy them... Just saying.

Moving Chicane

Already Gone.
This is my first post here on this forum. Love this forum lots of info. Long time lurker first time poster. Figured I would start in the pic thread :)

These pics are of my 96 4runner w/ E locker....still under contruction. I have all my fender flares ready to go on, Just need to get all the mounting clips lol . Pics were taken last month in Anza Borrego.

View attachment 102695

Very cool - welcome to the forum and keep the pics coming!

Mechanical

Adventurer
Kokopelli, Hell's Revenge, Kane Creek Canyon

Ran support for 6 cyclists on the Kokopelli.

Top of the World

Hell's Revenge

Kane Creek Canyon

Headed to Gateway, CO

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger