Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Box Rocket

Sweet. Looks like the Dakars are starting to give in the the weight tho..or maybe it's the angle..

In the bottom pic it definitely more of the angle. The top pic isn't so bad. It's still sitting a little tail high. With the shell its just about level if not a hair low in the rear. Not bad considering the weight. Was kinda funny though when I had everything off the back end to build the swing out. talk about serious stink bug!

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
In the bottom pic it definitely more of the angle. The top pic isn't so bad. It's still sitting a little tail high. With the shell its just about level if not a hair low in the rear. Not bad considering the weight. Was kinda funny though when I had everything off the back end to build the swing out. talk about serious stink bug!

Yea I figured as much haha

And I believe you man. When my bed rack was was off and the tent holy crap did I have rake like a ********. I don't even want to know what it would be like without the bumper and rack haha

Hope to wheel with ya sometime man! Would be great to see your rig in person.

davidshourd

Adventurer
IMG_6755.jpg

This has to be up around Moscow area?

dr350jja

Observer
2006 Taco, set up to carry the dirt bike

Attachments

• PB120199.jpg
    PB120199.jpg
    604.5 KB · Views: 25
  • P6100091.jpg
    P6100091.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 12-2008 049.jpg
    12-2008 049.jpg
    570.9 KB · Views: 15

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Cool fj! Did he buy it in northern CA? I remember seeing one SAS like that on Craigslist.

yea he got it i think in San Francisco. I found the AD on pirate. i think it went for 18k. salvage titled due to PO destroyed the IFS at the Rubicon. but the replacement parts looks much better and for 18k, he got a sweet deal. the AD showed i think only one ARB locker but when i went wheeling with him, i saw front and rear ARB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears