Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Moving Chicane

Already Gone.
I put the 4runner to use in a different way last week. Volunteered with Samaritan's Purse disaster relief in Moore, OK. Still lots of work to do up there.

Do you have a close-up of the Hi-Lift attached to the rear (bumper, carrier, what?!?!?) which you can post?

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Kudos to you, t4rman.

Our company sent over twenty handheld Trimble GPS units (sub-meter & sub-foot accuracy) to various agencies and companies there to help survey the damage path, re-map the streets, and generally provide on-site data quickly in order to help speed up the relief/assistance process as much as possible. We all keep crossing our fingers for our OK staff every time another storm warning hits the news...

sytfu510

Urban UAV
liveNfQgBu.jpg

Got my solar powered clothes dryers in full effect.

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
I can understand having the lines to keep brush and branches busting the glass but is there purpose otherwise?

Box Rocket

I can understand having the lines to keep brush and branches busting the glass but is there purpose otherwise?

Nope that's it for the functional side. But i've seen a bunch of Rovers locally that I'm pretty sure have never seen the dirt that have limb risers. So I'm sure there are some out there that have them purely for looks.

sytfu510

Urban UAV
Works great to hang your wet towel on to dry.

ditto. lol My truck is pin striped up side to side and takes a lot of hits from brush, usually due to the fact of my long wheel base I often take turns wide and clip branches. It's still in a mock up, I need some tabs welded to the bottom to clip it to so I can remove it when needed.

REMOTEPLACES

Adventurer
Works great to hang your wet towel on to dry.

Let's be honest...if you're worried about something getting snagged you would turn that snorkel head 180, it would just be more convincing that way, no?. Your truck is bad A...I can be honest about that too.

Cruisermansd

Observer
Picked up a 03 trd taco with 80k miles on it a few weeks ago. So this weekend I started transferring some of my stuff from my trailer (trailer is getting sold) to the taco .

Called Steve at frontrunner and he hooked me up with a bed rack to throw my tent on! I think the set up in awesome.

yqeqe7ur.jpg
sy2edysy.jpg
sase5usy.jpg
arupe5e7.jpg

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Picked up a 03 trd taco with 80k miles on it a few weeks ago. So this weekend I started transferring some of my stuff from my trailer (trailer is getting sold) to the taco .

Called Steve at frontrunner and he hooked me up with a bed rack to throw my tent on! I think the set up in awesome.

yqeqe7ur.jpg
sy2edysy.jpg
sase5usy.jpg
arupe5e7.jpg

Looks great. Didn't know frntrunner made a bed rack

Old school looking cvt too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78