Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

mouse007

Explorer
I had 255/85 KM2s on the truck before these. I can't tell any difference on dry highway. Snowy/slick highway, however, these are much better, but they are also studded. These also seem much better on snowy/frozen dirt. I'll have to see how they do on the rocks. I'm guessing they will be fairly lackluster compared to the KM2s. I may just end up running two sets of tires.

I loved the KM2 tires. I tore the **** out of them and they never gave me any problems.

Got you, thanks for the advise much appreciated..!!!

paddlenbike

Adventurer
Interesting. I find my load range E BFGs ride better than the P-rated STs I had prior, and there was no change in fuel mileage or seat-of-pants factor. Are you finding the opposite? What load range are your Coopers? Perhaps this would be a better discussion for a different thread...

My previous BFGs were load range D, but they no longer make those. My Coopers are load range C and there is definitely a difference in the ride between the two. I'm really glad I didn't get the load range E's.

nurbs

Here is mine:

2013 Tundra V8 5.7 Supercharged RCSB Magnetic Gray

Recent trips were to Yosemite, Mammoth, and Mono Lake.

Previous vehicle was a 1997 Toyota Tacoma 4cyl automatic 4x4 with 220K miles. Plan on selling it after I clean it all up.

mods:
TRD Supercharger
Line-X front and rear bumpers, color matched front, black on rear
Extang Solid Fold
Weathertech floor mats
20x9 wheels with +40 offset from ebay
305/55/20 BFG ATKO (no rubbing, even on stock SR5 suspension, just removed front mudflaps)

Upgraded OEM SR5 suspension to OEM Offroad Package suspension. I used the shocks from the double cab/crewmax part number which was a tad longer with one more coil (same spring from rock warrior). It lifted the front of the truck about 1-2 inches. The offroad TRD springs for the regular cab wheelbase were shorter and had a different part number.

Aftermarket backup camera on tailgate and display on rearview mirror
Aftermarket fog lamps (does anyone have a link here on installing the wires/cabling properly?)
Blackvue DR500GW-HD dual in dash camera
AMI billet aluminum fuel door
Wet Okole black seatcovers

Think that is about it... dirt poor now! But LOVE the truck. Think I am one of the few people on the west coast that drives a RCSB. Ordered mine from Maryland and had it shipped here.

11699817714_39af23fc25_o.jpg

11700689426_2031b6e789_o.jpg

Last edited:

Dwill817

Toyota Fanatic!
Nurbs, can I please see some more pictures of your tundra? I absolutely love the RCSB! There a guy around town with one that I've lusted after for awhile!

nurbs

Dwill - sure! I'll take some more this weekend and post.

Totally agree with you - personally think the Tundra RCSB is the best looking Tundra model. Love the short wheelbase, wide stance, and V8 power.

cam-shaft

Bluebird days
Here is mine:

2013 Tundra V8 5.7 Supercharged RCSB Magnetic Gray

Recent trips were to Yosemite, Mammoth, and Mono Lake.

Previous vehicle was a 1997 Toyota Tacoma 4cyl automatic 4x4 with 220K miles. Plan on selling it after I clean it all up.

mods:
TRD Supercharger
Line-X front and rear bumpers, color matched front, black on rear
Extang Solid Fold
Weathertech floor mats
20x9 wheels with +40 offset from ebay
305/55/20 BFG ATKO (no rubbing, even on stock SR5 suspension, just removed front mudflaps)

Upgraded OEM SR5 suspension to OEM Offroad Package suspension. I used the shocks from the double cab/crewmax part number which was a tad longer with one more coil (same spring from rock warrior). It lifted the front of the truck about 1-2 inches. The offroad TRD springs for the regular cab wheelbase were shorter and had a different part number.

Aftermarket backup camera on tailgate and display on rearview mirror
Aftermarket fog lamps (does anyone have a link here on installing the wires/cabling properly?)
Blackvue DR500GW-HD dual in dash camera
AMI billet aluminum fuel door
Wet Okole black seatcovers

Think that is about it... dirt poor now! But LOVE the truck. Think I am one of the few people on the west coast that drives a RCSB. Ordered mine from Maryland and had it shipped here.

View attachment 205480

View attachment 205481
That thing is a sport truck for sure. Single cab with a trd charger. Must be fun, probably need a set of racing slicks for the summer months. Looks good but my only suggestion to top it off would be get a set of rock-warrior wheels. 17"

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Yeah, it is super fun. Had the supercharger on for over a month now, and still can't stop smiling when I drive it.

Ill bet! Bet it's fun as hell!

So did you cut the front fenders and pull them out some? I would say your truck looks pretty geared up. Nice work!
Cam-shaft.

Thanks. It's pretty well outfitted. Still some things I wanna do tho.

I cut both front and rear fenders plus tubed the fire wall a lot to fit the tires.

Oh and the front fenders a fiberwerx 4.5" fenders.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman