Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

quetzal

Observer
I just installed some King 2.5 coilovers (stock travel for now), Deaver 7-pack springs and some Bilstein 5125s shocks. OEM shackles. Rides like a dream.

IMAG0468.jpg

Theloden

FlRT2lT.jpg

2015 Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed 4x4. It's not much but I love it and while it's my daily driver I really hope to do some off-road exploring/camping this summer around Michigan.

So far I haven't done much to it, but it has the TRD exhaust and air filter along with a set of BFG K02's.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Thanks. Tacoma is a great machine. Thought about selling it, but my lovely wife nixed that idea. Just turned 40K miles....

So now the question... "Restore" the 4Runner - full rebuild w/ paint, etc - or just wheel it hard?

You have a freaking 3 linked taco with just 40k?! Jesus. Like brand new haha

I'd do a decent restore. Make it happy and look nice and comfortable. Then wheel it.

dtc81

Observer
I'm with Blackdawg here.....I did a double take when I read that Tacoma only has 40k on it! Do you have any more pictures of it?

SIZZLE

Pro-party
Leveled the front this weekend with a 1/4" spacer on the drivers side. The OME trim packer wasn't enuf to combat the old Taco Lean. Looks like it has a lift on both sides now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426610012.659228.jpg

Limbwalker

Observer
Installed the Hilux 167 snorkel. Not functional yet, as I need to find a stock intake to trade out the cold air intake.
Turned out great. #ForgeOverland
IMG_20150314_191057.jpg

Last edited:

Austo

Observer
87 4Runner that I first owned in '96 and did a build on with my (late) father. He never got a chance to enjoy it. I sold it to a friend, who sold it to another friend of mine who SAS'd, Marlin'd and wheeled it for the last 15 years or so. Almost 20 years later, I'm excited to have it back "home." Not sure of what direction it will take - either a Stoffregen-like tribute build, or wheel as-is. Either way, it's good to have the 4Runner again.

View attachment 275270
View attachment 275271
View attachment 275272

Awesome story, always good to get a family automobile back... And more pictures of Tacoma please. Both rigs are great!!

bkg

Explorer
Awesome story, always good to get a family automobile back... And more pictures of Tacoma please. Both rigs are great!!

Thanks. I have to credit my wife with being amazing enough to understand the connection that this truck has to my father. There's a long story that could be told over beers about Dad dying before being able to go wheeling in it. So it's very sentimental and I'm excite to have it back in the stable!!!

More pics of the Tacoma here: http://www.fourwheeler.com/features/1406-2004-toyota-tacoma-retired-pro/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger