Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

mouse007

Explorer

bkg

Explorer
AMAZING..!! Thanks, very good read.

Thanks. Was a blast to be part of FourWheeler. Ali was fantastic; talked for hours. Funny thing - some of those pics were taken where our house now sits. :)

Only change I'd make to the article - I should have asked Ali to write it up as Liz's truck. Would have been fun to see it listed as my wife's truck (let's be honest - it is) and her behind the wheel. Could have been a fun little spin.

Great folks @ Fourwheeler who did a great job revisiting a truck that, frankly, hasn't changed much since it was covered after first built.

TwoTrack

Buy Once, Cry Once
truck.jpg

RockyMTNRunner

My 3rd Gen

Howdy All

New to the forum, but not to exploring Colorado back country in the 4Runner. 1996 Toyota 4Runner SR5 with the factory rear locker. Front 3.5" Sway-a-way Race Runner Adjustable Coilovers, Rear OME 3" Lift. ARB Front Bumper, custom built sliders, custom built rear bumper with tire swing. Running 255/85/16 Cooper ST tires at the moment. A few under body dings and a whole lot of Colorado Pinstriping!

She gets used far more for adventure overlanding travel, finding trail heads, camping spots and fishing holes then hardcore 4Wheeling these days. The good news is these 3rd gens to it ALL fantastically.

1909737_513530039621_8319_n.jpg

1936654_654118808693_4571189_n.jpg

41122_451627635134_4328570_n.jpg

photo777.jpg

JduRunner

Observer
But it has a V8!

Hey everyone!

I'm driving a 2006 Toyota 4Runner (HUGE upgrade from the Jeep). Currently it has an Overland Warehouse 2" diameter coilover and shock set up, set to 3"/2.5" F/R. I have a Demello Off Road front bumper, and am planning a custom rear tire carrier sometime this year. I am running on 255/80/17 Copper ST Maxx tires which I absolutely love. Other future plans are upgrading the rear shocks to a FOX piggyback compression adjust set and getting rid of the Radflo coilovers as they clunk annoyingly at low speed, roof rack, dual batteries and a fridge. 90% of my overland adventures have been with RockyMTNRunner up above and any of our group of friends that chose to tag along.

The night I bought it:
IMG_0263.JPG

Adventures since:
IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

REMOTEPLACES

Adventurer
Looks like some fun, no doubt. I have an 02 with the same color and trim and got the Addicted Offroad bumper last week....sneak peak at things to come. Still in a raw state but going for powder coat soon. You don't see many of those bumpers but I obviously purchased it for the same reason you did, form and function...pretty welds, too. Cheers

Ran around in the Ouachita's last weekend and had a blast despite the rainy conditions.

DSC_0501.jpg

DSC_0596.jpg

DSC_0598.jpg

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
I caught a break and decided to "visit" home for a few days between 14 day hitches. The truck is a lot more fun to drive after this mod!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman