Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Dwill817

Toyota Fanatic!
42.jpeg

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Just about ready to rock and roll.

Still doing some final touches on the small, lightweight trailer. Planning on lots of small trips with the wife for this year searching for waterfalls (her favorite thing to do).

Side view of T4R and trailer.jpg Extended tray.jpg

rizal03

86' 4x4 pickup

Here's my work in progress...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.7 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    515.2 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 64

AZBart

Observer
Does it feel pretty sturdy up there?

There is about .5" of deflection when inside the tent. I modified the rack with Tig welded 1.5"x.125" wall aluminum tubing about 10 months ago. It has seen pretty rugged use and has suffered no damage thus far.

Pangle

Wanderer
1997 4runner Manual 4x4 V-6

Hey everyone, thought I would share my latest project to see what you guys thought. I recently purchased a 1997 4runner 4x4 with Manual and V-6. Just did a HUGE service on it right after I got it. I purchased it from the original owner, who apparently had put a newer engine in prior to my purchase. Soon after the engine was replaced the head gaskets and valve cover gaskets went out, so I bought it on a steal. I plan to make it into a mild overland with daily drive ability. Thus far I have replaced the stock wheel with some 05 4runner wheels, with Nitto Cross Teks all around. I painted the wheels gun metal gray which I think looks pretty good and removed the running boards. Did head gaskets, timing belt, water pump, valve cover gaskets and everything in btwn. Runs good! Now i just have to finish removing the horrible "wood grain" dash accents! They were completely toast.

Let me know what you think! I am prob gonna do a 2.5 toy tech lift with coils and springs for the rear. and Prob a roof Rack

Anyone know the production numbers of 4runners with Manual 4x4 and V-6?

Steve
IMG_2352.jpgIMG_2354.jpgIMG_2359.jpg

New Ride

Just purchased a 2004 4Runner. It was a one owner with full service records and 172,000 miles. First thing is the timing belt, water pump and seals replacement then new tires. Not sure what will happen after that. Looking forward to the adventure.

Attachments

• IMG_1227.JPG
    IMG_1227.JPG
    264.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1228.JPG
    IMG_1228.JPG
    226.6 KB · Views: 46

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears