Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

mouse007

Explorer
Nice rigs!
e3192e708bcbe5a2019e34b4d52bcf05.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Awesome..!! Do you live in Florida..? I think I've seen this rig.

Doc_

Sammich!
Thanks for the welcome, folks! Sorry for how late the reply is, I don't always have the most time to spend online.

Welcome neighbor! If you gave the time, check out the swap meet in Petaluma hosted by yotaman. Lots of parts and information. I believe it's this Saturday.
That's right, the Swap Meet is always the second Saturday of July!
Unfortunately, today is spoken for; it's one of my mid-distance running days and I have to bribe my neighbor to hoist and move my truck's bed with his backhoe afterwards.
Tell me how it goes, and say hi to Larry Kitahara for me! He's done far more for me than I've ever deserved!

I would suggest making a double swingout. Rather than a single. A friend of mine did something similar and ended up chopping it down. It was difficult in parking spaces or where room to swing out a single set-up became an annoyance.

I'll give that a look, thanks. I'm in favor of this design because I could bolt on some 14Ga alu and hinges to make a fold-out work table for in camp, as well as a bracket to hang a Smokey Joe from.

Welcome Doc, I hope you have all of those missing pieces for the truck. It will make life alot easier. Good luck with the build:)

Brandon

Thanks!
I have most of the parts corralled in my folks' wood shed (aren't they happy!) though I'm talking to Toyota Fiberglass for some fresh fenders and I'm planning on visiting FabWorks for an expanded steel grill.

SMKYTXN

It's been a while since I posted a picture of Smokey in here. She used to look like this...

attachment.php

Now she looks like this..

11206798_10204368208421127_1048087749485650417_o.jpg

2015-05-02-09-06-06-jpg.701259

Just a few changes over the years. :D

2scars

Adventurer
^^^^I was just talking to a buddy of mine the other day about how nice a T-100 is and that you just don't see too many of them with a little work done. Looks great, seems your lady friend digs it too:)

Brandon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger