Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

SMKYTXN

2015-05-02-09-06-06-jpg.701259

SMKYTXN

What's the deal with the mod approval for posting a photo? I've posted pics in different threads and haven't had this issue. What gives?

SMKYTXN

Let's try this with an image hosted on EP.

Edit: That seemed to do the trick. I'm still not sure why an externally hosted image won't post for me.

attachment.php

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein

Adventurous

Explorer
Took my Dads truck out this weekend since Frankenstein was on jack stands still waiting for the ARB to get installed in the rear diff.

The FRV looks good. Worked awesome on the trail. The supercharger was killer fun. But i missed Frank still

Killer pics!

I'd love to know what your impression was on the difference in handling/ability based on the longer wheelbase but don't wanna clog up a photo thread with such conversation.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Love the pictures Monte.

Thanks!

Killer pics!

I'd love to know what your impression was on the difference in handling/ability based on the longer wheelbase but don't wanna clog up a photo thread with such conversation.

It was different..but i grew up driving a chevy 3500 4 door long bed haha

Mostly just have to swing corners wider a bit. but having it fully skidded up and on 34s helps go over all that stuff.

Always great pics Monte. Love that part of the world.... as long as it's not winter! :smiley_drive:

Thanks! And no way man! Winter is great :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman