Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

KK6POV

Adventurer
Sweet truck, really dig the contractor cap, I would love to find one used for my Dcab. I am going to try my hand at fabbing up one like the AluCab next year or so.

Brandon
Dude I would LOVE to have an alucab, check out tough tinnies as well!

Thoryota

Observer
I have been lurking on here here for a couple years now. Noticed there isnt many 3rd gen pickups on here. I have been slowly building my 94' into a expedition ready truck for a few years now. Planing on running the TAT and part of the TET with it next fall. Starting to get it where I want it. The first picture is from day one. The last two pictures is how it looks currently. The truck is a 22re 5 spd with 246,000 miles on it. I have been driving it every day for the last 2 1/2 years. Has never let me down. I will be starting a build thread in the next few days showing whats been done to it the last few years. Future plans include Budbuilt T-case skid plate and front skid plate, sliders, snorkel, arb air lockers front and rear and an OME lift. Going to get rid of the roll bar and get a camper shell as well so I have a sleeping area. Planing on building a sleeping platform and a rear dual swingout tire carrier and jerry can holder for the back.

Attachments

• toyota day 1 #2.jpg
    toyota day 1 #2.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 52
  • toyota bridge #2.jpg
    toyota bridge #2.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 50
  • yota tube doors rock.jpg
    yota tube doors rock.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 55
  • yota being awesome 4.jpg
    yota being awesome 4.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 49
  • yota being awesome 3.jpg
    yota being awesome 3.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 49

Burma Shave

On a mountain trail in the "Alpes de Haute Provence", a low mountain range in southern France.

IMG_6675%202_zpswf7gv4i4.jpg

Our campsite In the evening.

IMG_6393_zps3immbfrz.jpg

Last edited:

x(why)z

Bone Stock at the Moment

I just picked up this '06 SR5 V8 as my soon-to-be adventure vehicle. Steel wheels, supplementary lighting, and external storage are first on the modifications list.

Full_Size_Render_1.jpg

dlichterman

Explorer
Got new tires while I was home for a wedding last week. 265/75 KO2's.

bHGSEZN.jpg

Wow, that scenery is amazing. Oh....and the truck looks great too! I've got 265/75 on my 1st gen as well. Almost cooked this set of Cooper Discoverer STTs and I think I'm gonna give the ST Maxx a try.

15622612159_d0d2bf95ec_b.jpg

Riz

ATTACH=CONFIG]303040[/ATTACH]image.jpgimage.jpg
88 Hilux with a few mods.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 75

Forum statistics