Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Dartman

Wow, it's really hard to follow these most recent additions, but I can't wait any longer. Finally have our 2004 Sequoia (pretty much) where we want it to be (for now!).

20150616_192059.jpg20150830_181420.jpg20150831_120434.jpg

rickashay

Explorer
Thanks Addison! Whipsaw was a blast. Not very hard but just fun. And sooooo gorgeous. Moly was probably the best for views though. Can't wait to go back!

Yah Whipsaw is gorgeous... pretty basic in the summer. Although I ran it early summer after one of our largest snow years on record, and I must say it was one of the hardest trails I've ever done. Strictly out of circumstance though, it took us 3 days to run the trail with our group behind the wheel for 14 hours a day. It was crazy that year!

Haven't done Moly Pass yet. Hopefully next season I'll get around to it.

Thanks Addison! Whipsaw was a blast. Not very hard but just fun. And sooooo gorgeous. Moly was probably the best for views though. Can't wait to go back!

I just did whipsaw and Moly as well, great pictures man ! Whipsaw was awesome but I was a little disappointed with how easy it was I live in BC and everyone is always going on about it like its this intense trail....but it was still a blast and i'll do it again,Moly was just down right breathtaking and gorgeous.

skywhitney

Squirrel
A couple of driveway shots that show the new leveling and wheels/tires on my 03 SR5. I have an ARE DCU cap on the way so I should have that in a couple weeks.

20150913_161146_zpsu0fbaojs.jpg

20150913_161205_zpslnpq69sl.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Yah Whipsaw is gorgeous... pretty basic in the summer. Although I ran it early summer after one of our largest snow years on record, and I must say it was one of the hardest trails I've ever done. Strictly out of circumstance though, it took us 3 days to run the trail with our group behind the wheel for 14 hours a day. It was crazy that year!

Haven't done Moly Pass yet. Hopefully next season I'll get around to it.

Oh wow. Yea i can see snow changing it, snow changes everything haha

Dude you have to go do Moly. It was amazing.

I just did whipsaw and Moly as well, great pictures man ! Whipsaw was awesome but I was a little disappointed with how easy it was I live in BC and everyone is always going on about it like its this intense trail....but it was still a blast and i'll do it again,Moly was just down right breathtaking and gorgeous.

Yea the BC guys we met and camped with all said it was super intense and crazy, and we all were like...really?? cause this is super easy..haha It was still super fun.

I will say i have NEVER seen a trail more abused and destroyed in my life. That would never fly down here in the States. It would have been shut down years ago with all the off trail traffic and litter everywhere. Was unbelievable.

theBullfrog125

Adventurer
LOL - I keep either a window down if I exit and I also keep a wedge to get back in if needed tucked away on the rig. Locked myself out ONCE in my life and I learned my lesson. Now I just open doors for everyone else. With the 6 of us, we are always on top of the security and not locking ourselves out.
I always keep a magnetic hide-a-key in an undisclosed place under the truck. It's always been a fear of mine to lock myself out in the middle of nowhere!

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I always keep a magnetic hide-a-key in an undisclosed place under the truck. It's always been a fear of mine to lock myself out in the middle of nowhere!

I find these mag keys all the time when I was a tech lol.

Once I even seen one zip tied to the lower grill of a cars front bumper at Starbucks. I looked and said ******

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78