Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

TrucMan

Adventurer
Fine, but just cause you asked :)

4a3cc037f39ba8bc61e57d9c81cd5de5.jpg

86160030dd234caca1b2928db8bd339b.jpg

I love both my B4Runner and my 4Runner, the 4Runner has a hopped up 22re getting put in. The Trekk is next in line for an update.

Sent from my iPhone using paper airplanes.

Kymcmahon5

Observer
F33977A8-D18B-4F76-B739-AE9E560C1832_zpsjfnlzg1y.jpg

Sold my jeep xj and needed something to drive while I try to find a 3rz for my 4runner, so I got this pickup. The toyota bug bit hard and I'm fine with that!

Oh wow. Yea i can see snow changing it, snow changes everything haha

Dude you have to go do Moly. It was amazing.

Yea the BC guys we met and camped with all said it was super intense and crazy, and we all were like...really?? cause this is super easy..haha It was still super fun.

I will say i have NEVER seen a trail more abused and destroyed in my life. That would never fly down here in the States. It would have been shut down years ago with all the off trail traffic and litter everywhere. Was unbelievable.

Yeah we lose trails all the time cause of the ******** heads that do that it's only a matter of time and Whipsaw will be shut down,It was clean when I was there,I know they do clean up runs,but all it take is the next group to not care and leave litter everywhere to mess it up again..

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Yeah we lose trails all the time cause of the ******** heads that do that it's only a matter of time and Whipsaw will be shut down,It was clean when I was there,I know they do clean up runs,but all it take is the next group to not care and leave litter everywhere to mess it up again..

The litter was insane. But the scared up landscape was beyond repair. That alpine tundra takes 1000 YEARS to just make an inch of soil. I'll NEVER look the same for millions of years.

Unbelievable.

We ran into two rangers on 4 wheelers on patrol. They were out looking for a group from Alberta to fine the crap out of them for damage they caused the year before. They said some major changes where going to happen for the trail. Trail cams was one. Upping the fines on the ************ that are ruining the area.

It was crazy tore up. Would have been shut down decades ago in the States.

rickashay

Explorer

Totally agree it's mind boggling how that trail (any many like it) gets thrashed. It's a problem for our whole trail system in the Crowsnest Pass also. We lack sufficient enforcement on our trail systems and also lack the OHV areas in general to help contain the user groups. We have some but not enough... It's definitely sad though and it infuriates me when I'm out on the trail and witness some of the stuff that happens out there.

Bob Freda

Adventurer
We did our first camping trip over the weekend with the Taco .
image.jpg

Tailgate wasn't as convenient as my built in drawers and shelf in the Grand Cherokee but still worked out great.
image.jpg

Overnight tempetures reached 35* but we kept warm.
image.jpg
image.jpg

seanpistol

Explorer
I have a 2x4' table that's only about 3" thick when packed up to double my kitchen size. Doesn't seem like it takes up any bed space when you can stack stuff on top of it. :)

loudboy

Observer
Quick trip down the coast from Portland to San Fransisco, stopped for the night along the shores of the Rogue River at Klamath. Seals and herons and fishies. Great sunrise skinny-dipping spot :sombrero:

sytfu510

Urban UAV
Just got my Dirt Designs Long Travel Kit in..rides great!

My buddy and I. He's on Camburg LT.

Upclose of mine:

And a couple from a few months ago in Oregon:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78