Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

hangdog2

Another Flipper Build

2000 tacoma

Attachments

• fix3.jpg
    fix3.jpg
    591.3 KB · Views: 115
  • fix2.jpg
    fix2.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 120
  • fixplate.jpg
    fixplate.jpg
    584.3 KB · Views: 120
  • fix19.jpg
    fix19.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 110
  • fix10.jpg
    fix10.jpg
    521.4 KB · Views: 121
  • fix8.jpg
    fix8.jpg
    515.2 KB · Views: 111

Kiriesh

Adventurer
1CxZ9cd.jpg

Ihuuz46.jpg

ScsV7ZG.jpg

WDdl4iR.jpg

hangdog2

2000 Tacoma

mtnkid, City_Rider, bkg, Jah310, Thanks a ton !!!!

This build was actually built a couple years ago. Sorry no build thread.
My needs were to flip and start cooking! I didn't want to have to drag out anything. I also wanted to be able to stealth camp too and be somewhat light. So the "couch" actually pulls out to a small double bed (Thanks to a friend Kingsly). I have a cad pic of the interior build but my computer has crashed and im trying to recover all my pics at the moment. As for the configuration I would have put the water, stove, fridge on the side of the awning (as the awning would shade the rear of the fridge. Learned this the hard way in Baja. Also the weight would be opposite of the gas tank.
The truck has roughly a 3inch lift. A little higher in the rear. Its a Frankenstein kind of lift. The front is the heavier OME coils (forgot the number) and the rear is the OME 3" leaf pack with a add a leaf, daystar 2" shackles, and just recently hellwig helper springs. For tires Goodyear Dura tracks 285 75 R 16 load E. Where the spare should go underneath is a large ammo can for extra gear/supplies. Got the idea from a member off of the Portal!
The house battery runs all led lights and fridge via National Luna power pack. Also there is an outlet to plug in tethered solar panels for extended stays and a plug for shore power if that is ever available.The front bumper is an aluminum TJM and the rear is a CBI steel. Both bumpers and fender flares are covered with linex.
The engine has a TRD blower, headers and cat back exhaust to help pull the load. Im almost at 350,000 miles and getting ready to back to Baja in the fall!
Thanks again for the kind words!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179