Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

WESBC

Observer
In Anza Borrego a couple weeks back

scaledIMG_0909.jpg

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
My old toyota truck ca. 2008 in Anza Borrego going south towards and eventually up Diablo Dropoff.

desert6.jpg
IFS and on nearly "street" tires no less... Only in a Toyota ;) nice old truck. Can't really tell from the pic, but it looks nearly bone Stock eh.

Cheers

Dave

huntoon

Adventurer
IFS and on nearly "street" tires no less... Only in a Toyota ;) nice old truck. Can't really tell from the pic, but it looks nearly bone Stock eh.

Cheers

Dave

I was running near bald 31" bald tires. I eventually rolled it going up Pinyon Canyon Dropoff and it ended up tri colored...

truck.png

I put a roll cage in it and it's still running. It's with a friend being used by the CCC in central CA on no doubt good and rugged roads.... with slightly newer 31" tires.

sierrahsky

Adventurer

This is our workhorse. I use it to run my huskies in the deepest parts of the sierra during winter. We just got back from Moab Utah and this is after just a few upgrades. More to come.

Tim A

Adventurer
^^great looking truck

Tim! Your truck looks great! Hopefully one of these weekends our adventures will cross paths:victory:

Heck yes man hopefully I'll join the southbound convoy in June! Finally got out to GRSF this week and it was good times!

Edit: Oh and here's a pic to follow the theme of the thread

1260682015_NggnjvM-O.jpg

Last edited:

Derek24

Explorer
My Tacoma which is now my brothers new Tacoma aka Mini Taco.

Before
MiniTaco.jpg

After: OME w/ 10mm spacer. Long AAL and 5100's in the rear. Raceline 16x8 w/ 4.5BS on 265 Goodyear MTR's Kevlar!!
IMG_0105-1.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears