Sierra Expeditions gets the goods for Disabled Explorers

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I would personally like to thank Wil & Wen at Sierra Expeditions and to recommend them to anyone looking for cool expedition gear or other goodies for off road adventures.
They are both the type of folk who test gear on the trips they take and are a big part of the Arizona community, I have seen them at trail clean-ups and newbie training days.

They have been a huge help to Disabled Explorers from getting us access to manufacturers to provide feedback on handicap persons needs and sponsorship of the quality items we need to travel the Continental Divide Expedition.

You can go to their site and find gear reviewed by Disabled Explorers and if you call them their won’t be any need to explain your needs as a handicapped person, they understand and will help any way possible.

sierra.gif

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
We will shortly be implementing DE Approved logos on our site with products that Disabled Explorers approves of for the disabled community. This will help people select the products that will work the best for their specific condition and help educate the able bodied people as well.

So far it has been a pleasure helping Disabled Explorers and this great cause! We are proud to be associated with such an organization.

FlyingWen

Explorer
After my recent foot surgery I haven't walked for 4 weeks and I am DYING to get out there!

Cheers to all disabled persons' who keep truckin! WOW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman