Single Speed World Championships

trailsurfer

Explorer
Who is coming to Durango for the Race tomorrow? I am entered, and will ride it, but will be bringing up the rear. I race, but never before on a single speed.

Flounder, I thought you might make it up here for this.

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
Do they still brand the Men's winner and tat the Ladie's winner?
I watched it happen in D'ville some years ago.

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
For the first time in 25 years of racing, I entered a race...... and did not show.

I just had too much going on in the last two months to get my fitness up to a reasonable standard. Major bummer.

Funrover

Expedition Leader
For the first time in 25 years of racing, I entered a race...... and did not show.

I just had too much going on in the last two months to get my fitness up to a reasonable standard. Major bummer.

Man I hope better luck starts coming your way in a hurry!

trailsurfer

Explorer

Totally understandable. I am going to suffer tomorrow, and I am only doing it because the race starts and finishes within 3 blocks of my house. And, it is going to be fun with all of the beer aid stations etc... .

I am going to be in Prescott for Overland training in a couple weeks. I hope to be able to get a chance to come by and visit your store.

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
I am going to be in Prescott for Overland training in a couple weeks. I hope to be able to get a chance to come by and visit your store.
Give a buzz when you get here or stop into Manzanita Outdoor to say howdy. Let's go for a ride! This is a great time of year to ride P-Town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears

Members online