Ski Bum Truck V2.0, F450 Rough Road RV

Swedeski

Adventurer
Something like this might work also. There are alot of options for different awg's.
1a46beb8aa0a5fd92550ab26bb68c96d.jpg

java

Expedition Leader
Thanks guys! I guess the question should have been, "do we think a new/heavier terminal is needed?"

java

Expedition Leader
Without a fuse at that source, you have a very long battery terminal extending all the way to the back. Albeit, it's insulated and has some protection, but you know...if it can, it will...

My plan (if I ever get to it) is to use something like this at the battery https://www.bluesea.com/products/5191/MRBF_Terminal_Fuse_Block_-_30_to_300A ,

Speaking of my plan, any of that 2/0 left over? May be interested in offsetting some of your costs so far.
And done. I hope it fits nicely
4fef8d8cfc6d7c560ab8edae3da89a47.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

java

Expedition Leader
And we are now fused for the main run. Yeah I need a battery terminal...
35170794855_fd966f4622_b.jpg

Picked up a "fitted" sun shade, fits nicely, over my phone holder too. Should help a fair bit, that is a big windshield.
34333644584_ef774bac54_b.jpg

java

Expedition Leader
A quick question...

Have you thought about make your toilet stall into a shower stall as well? I doesn't look like it would take a lot of work.

34763557680_2435fde189_b.jpg

Nope, hadn't thought of it. We are planning outdoor shower only. I just have not had the time to cut another hole for the shower.... The kitchen sprayer fits out the window though :D

It probably would not be very hard. A tub on the floor and a few coats of epoxy on the walls would probably do it.

java

Expedition Leader
After 5+ REALLY windy weeks in Baja I was glad to have had our indoor shower... Even though it was so windy most of the time that our water heater wouldn't stay lit. We made due with heating water on the stove and putting it in to a solar shower. A hydronic system is high on Casa's "to do" list.

Wow yeah I can see it would be nice in that scenario. We designed this for winter use for the most part. It just runs out we are using it a lot, so shower was not really part of the plan. Sink and faucet were designed for hair washing however!

It was one of the things we gave up going to the smaller size, and not wanting all the extra moisture inside.

On that note if anyone can find me a Bullfinch Exterior shower port (the same kinda AT uses on their trailers) in stock and in the Us preferably I will forever owe them a beer!!!

These ones
shower-point.jpg

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Wow yeah I can see it would be nice in that scenario. We designed this for winter use for the most part. It just runs out we are using it a lot, so shower was not really part of the plan. Sink and faucet were designed for hair washing however!

It was one of the things we gave up going to the smaller size, and not wanting all the extra moisture inside.

On that note if anyone can find me a Bullfinch Exterior shower port (the same kinda AT uses on their trailers) in stock and in the Us preferably I will forever owe them a beer!!!

These ones
shower-point.jpg

Oh now you want help. :wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12