Skunkworks JK's at SEMA Show

cshontz

Supporting Sponsor
First two photos by Jalopnik.

280942889_5605f486cd_o.jpg

280859929_9f75eb7a95_o.jpg

Vehicles are not AEV, however they use AEV components including the bumpers, presumably their hoods, and the corner armor on the orange JK.

aev_jk_560w.jpg

These beadlock wheels from AEV are DOT approved.

CLynn85

Explorer
I always hated the front fenders til now, I love how they look cut off flat on the orange one, it's almost like they were made to be cut off ;)

saltamontes

Observer
crd and hutchinson

i think the diesel is the mercedes bluetec not the cummins nor liberty CRD seen in the export models.

wheels are hutchinson split rims w/ internal (2-sided) beadlock.
there is an o-ring to seal the split rim and a pvc insert to squeeze both beads against the rim from the inside. may want to check out staun's internal inflatable beadlock as an alternative.

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
:drool: :drool: Just awesome. I really like the clean, flowing lines and lack of different colored plastic/chrome/rubber moulding or cladding. Very nice.

+ d

Adventurer
These JK's might just make up for the neutering of the Grand Cherokee, and the Commander, and the Compass...well, not the Compass :smilies27

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
I'v posted before of the abomination i think the JK styling is....

I might have to eat my words. That silver one is rather nice...minus the front hoop on the bumper.

I might have to reconsider an "Electric Blankey" too... :D

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
John B said:
I'v posted before of the abomination i think the JK styling is....

I might have to eat my words. That silver one is rather nice...minus the front hoop on the bumper.

I might have to reconsider an "Electric Blankey" too... :D

LOL :xxrotflma

How do those words taste? :chowtime: :p

Diesel Joe

Observer
Brother, if they come out with that four door with a V6 Cummins I'll buy one so fast a new land speed record will be set.:beer:

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
BajaTaco said:
LOL :xxrotflma

How do those words taste? :chowtime: :p

Like they did last time....:sombrero:

And now Chris posts up the AEV Camper....i'm not touching that thread with a 10' pole. :ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger